• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

I always just assumed that she loved visiting theme parks and travelling as much as he did but just wasn’t keen on the water rides and flats like he is.
Yeah they met at the Smiler construction site so I'd guess she was already an enthusiast. Not liking water rides seems pretty logical in this climate!

Yeah they met at the Smiler construction site so I'd guess she was already an enthusiast. Not liking water rides seems pretty logical in this climate!

I can only speculate but I think that perhaps she might have a little bit of a fear of water rides, which is something Shawn has alluded to. Even when they go to parks in hot climates she seems to be a little nervous of getting wet on them. And of course that’s the thing, not everybody likes all kinds of rides. Some of us will go on anything but there are plenty of people who won’t touch a drop tower for example or others that don’t like spinning rides. I suppose if someone has a little bit of a fear of water in general that could make them not be the biggest fan of rapids or flumes even on a scorching hot day when it can be nice to cool off a little.

I didn’t say she didn’t like the parks but not enough to do them full time like he does. My wife the same she want to all of them with me before the kids came but she really only goes to Drayton Manor once or twice a year. She rather go to a afternoon tea now or have a facial or her nails done than go a theme park nowadays.
What I liked this year is his really ticking off the parks his never been to.

I happened to see Shawn and Charlotte at the Newcastle Hoppings fair this evening, I went over and said hello and they were very friendly, you can tell that Shawn just has such a genuine enthusiasm for going on rides and doing what he does. We had a quick chat (he was telling me that they are off on a trip to the Swedish parks soon) and they happily posed for a picture with my kids (which made my little junior enthusiasts day).

Last edited:
Strange dream last night about Shawn and Charlotte. Was at some sort of banquet where he was giving a series of speeches about how he'd had to diversify TPWW because there's no money in theme parks any more. Among other topics he was now making video blogs about football and how to run a small business. Also had a random conversation with Charlotte about how her wedding keeps getting pushed back because of Shawn's public speaking commitments and that it would likely now be in December but she wouldn't say where.

Weird thing is, I haven't even watched any of their content for several months though did notice they were at my "local" (well, 2hours away) park Oakwood yesterday.

Strange dream last night about Shawn and Charlotte. Was at some sort of banquet where he was giving a series of speeches about how he'd had to diversify TPWW because there's no money in theme parks any more. Among other topics he was now making video blogs about football and how to run a small business. Also had a random conversation with Charlotte about how her wedding keeps getting pushed back because of Shawn's public speaking commitments and that it would likely now be in December but she wouldn't say where.

Weird thing is, I haven't even watched any of their content for several months though did notice they were at my "local" (well, 2hours away) park Oakwood yesterday.

You truly are the TPWW Number One Fan Girl.

Have you been eating too much cheese again? And can I have some? :p

I think cause he really wants to put vlogs up every day the content quality has really dropped. Not sure but could be cause his having such long days and travelling all around the uk and in 4 weeks time they be going back to Florida

I think cause he really wants to put vlogs up every day the content quality has really dropped. Not sure but could be cause his having such long days and travelling all around the uk and in 4 weeks time they be going back to Florida

I think the content on his channel has consistently been excellent this year. The park Vlogs are always informative, entertaining, concise and to the point, and often can often be quite funny in places.

What is it about the vlogs that make you feel the quality has dropped?

Last edited: