• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

Left hand when handling the cakes from Asda in the hotel...
If you're on about the ring on Charlotte's finger (which I'll admit I didn't notice until you pointed it out); their engagement is already public knowledge, isn't it? Shawn proposed in Disneyland in California back in January, in a video that went onto the channel:

I'm watching it now actually, what's the timestamp if you don't mind?
15:49 is a fairly good point to go to for a good glimpse.

If you're on about the ring on Charlotte's finger (which I'll admit I didn't notice until you pointed it out); their engagement is already public knowledge, isn't it? Shawn proposed in Disneyland in California back in January, in a video that went onto the channel:

15:49 is a fairly good point to go to for a good glimpse.

Yeah I saw, and was just about to mention that they got engaged a while back. The impending announcement could well be about wedding plans or something. We'll just have to wait and see.

Ah I assumed that's what it was, I am not an avid viewer.
It's a solid guess, in fairness, but no, their engagement is already a thing that's in the public eye.

I wouldn't be surprised if they announced more details about their wedding, though.

I've heard a few people guess that Charlotte is pregnant, but my thought was that if she was, she probably wouldn't be going to Orlando to ride loads of rides (you're recommended not to go on rides whilst pregnant, aren't you?). That's just my thought, though... I could be wrong!

Yeah I saw, and was just about to mention that they got engaged a while back. The impending announcement could well be about wedding plans or something. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edit: this is the vlog:

15:44, when talking about the cakes there is an implication perhaps that she is eating for two if you catch our drift. Maybe she wonā€™t be grabbing so many creds on this trip then if itā€™s what we are thinking.

[mention]Matt N [/mention] Depends on how long ago the trip was booked Iā€™d guess. But Iā€™m sure that she knows that sheā€™ll return to the park again some time in the future so if she has to sit out some rides this time it would be no big deal.

You would say that but I went on the corkscrew in the womb and turned out alright. Might explain a few things though šŸ˜œ

But yeah we thought about that one and came to the same conclusion. Only he has the wine on the flight etc. Seeing things where they don't exist more than likely!

15:44, when talking about the cakes there is an implication perhaps that she is eating for two if you catch our drift. Maybe she wonā€™t be grabbing so many creds on this trip then if itā€™s what we are thinking.
Shaun mentioned Cosmic Rewind when talking about rides that opened since her last visit, and that obviously isn't suitable for pregnant women. As I said though, we'll just have to wait and see. Their Livestream (in which they were going to announce whatever it is) was postponed til a later date.

If they are having a baby... then they're either going against medical advice on this occasion or Shawn is going to use some very crafty way of concealing the fact that Charlotte isn't riding anything, as he heavily implied that Charlotte would be going on things like VelociCoaster, Iron Gwazi et al for the first time during the trip.

Yeah I think out of all the things their announcement could be pregnancy is the least likely, but not impossible I suppose. My money is on it being something to do with the wedding, a big trip somewhere or moving in together.

Being pregnant doesn't suddenly mean you're incapable of doing anything. I don't think there would be any issue riding rollercoasters until probably 5-6 months when you might want to take it a bit easier. At the end of the day it's personal choice.

However morning sickness would most definitely cripple any sort of multi-park trip.

Also noted that as soon as any couple announce they have "news" everyone jumps on the baby thing, it's pretty annoying. Maybe they are getting a puppy! Or more likely a new house together.

Or more likely a new house together.
For what it's worth, Shawn has already announced the "new HQ" for the channel (I'm assuming he means "new house", as he referred to "new location" many times) already, so the speculating commenters seem to be leaning away from that.

Who knows, really!