• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

It's been up and down more than a pair of tarts knickers since the season opened, it's been closed twice today for short periods, Colossus is even worse down twice today and shut since 1.

Stealth is probably something to do with the blocks after the break run, it was having similar problems last year.

Edit: Seems everything is having various lengths of downtime today, must be the Derren Brown effect bleeding through to the other rides.

I like the caption to the letter photo by the offender. "I gave a fake name, as i want to go back soon"
Bet security have a photo of him and are saying ' thanks for the heads up'

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I heard somewhere that Slammer had birds nesting in one of the support towers.
Illegal to intentionally disturb nesting birds...no Slammer.

EDIT...so it was on here that I read it!

Next time I dare risk life and limb with the animals that inhabit the park during daylight hours, I'll try snap a photo for posterity.

True, but I heard elsewhere that one of the reasons they've spent so much keeping it alive is because it's Nick Leslau's favourite ride.