• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

Even though Thorpe Park were apparently messing with us before, the fact that they’ve asked about Ghost Train-related speculation suggests that they are doing something with it for this season, and the announcement could be to do with DBGT.

Also, are we sure that the park was referring to a 6pm announcement rather than an announcement in 18 hours’ time?

It's that not confirmation of the Duel Crypt being relocated behind Derren Browns Broken Down Train then I don't know what else is. Something made those birds fly off in excitement.

I think that if DBGT is going to close, then its replacement will use the same ride system as it is very expensive and Merlin wouldn't want that to go to waste.

Now don’t quote me on this, but I’ve heard it mentioned that an announcement is coming tomorrow at 10am. This was apparently announced by the park.

I’ve also heard it said that rumours are suggesting the demise of both the Derren Brown IP and the VR headsets

Don’t take that as gospel by any means, as it is a rumour at best and could well be a simple case of someone spitballing. However, it does provide some potentially interesting ideas to chew over…

Hat Astrology GIF by memmo.me

It's time...

I think that if DBGT is going to close, then its replacement will use the same ride system as it is very expensive and Merlin wouldn't want that to go to waste.

I’ve also heard it said that rumours are suggesting the demise of both the Derren Brown IP and the VR headsets

But without the VR it’s just a tube train simulator which isn’t very exciting. The ride system doesn’t really do anything.

Now don’t quote me on this, but I’ve heard it mentioned that an announcement is coming tomorrow at 10am. This was apparently announced by the park.

Don’t take that as gospel by any means, as it is a rumour at best and could well be a simple case of someone spitballing. However, it does provide some potentially interesting ideas to chew over…
Spitballing UK standard def...... small missiles made with spit and bits of paper.
Let's not let the damn yanks take over all our traditional meanings!
I love spitballing, but I don't "throw out ideas from the top of my head."
I tend to get people between the eyes, with a drinking straw, from a good distance!
Derren Brown out, nice little launch coaster in...please.

NEW FOR ’23! Say your final farewell as you depart the mortal world on a one-way ticket beyond the veil into darkness on THORPE PARK Resort’s newest ride experience – Ghost Train. But watch your tracks, death is always one stop ahead💀

This next generation of Ghost Train will take you on a harrowing ride into the realms beneath THORPE PARK Resort to where the supernatural believers call home👻

Ghost Train is one of the UK’s longest ride experiences featuring live actors and multisensory effects to create a terrifying attraction like no other!

There’s nothing virtual about this petrifying experience👀 So prepare to meet your maker as you come face-to-face with horrors that dwell within😱

NEW Ghost Train at THORPE PARK Resort, death is not the end. Opens Spring 2023.

Find out more👉
https://orlo.uk/GhostTrain_gZ4vS

#ThorpePark #ThemePark #Thrills #Rides #Awesome #Epic #VISIT #Train #AllAboard