• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

Hopefully their live posts were delayed slightly and they didn't go in at 7:21 and come out at 7:24 :sweatsmile:
I thought that - 3 minutes is quite short! Their photos make it look really good though - we’ve got our next visit booked

Last edited:
I'll be heading to the park tomorrow for the first time this season. If i can, I'll give Ghost Train a go tomorrow (if I won't chicken that is), and I'll let you all know my overall thoughts on it. Can't wait to get back on Colossus and Stealth though!!
If you do manage to get on - PLEASE feel free to spam me spoilers because I am petrified of anything like this so will probably never ride it 😂

This isn’t actually anything to do with the ride and is actually Merlin’s new annual pass strategy to ensure people are bound by a contract to them even from the grave.

Clever when you think about it.
Death isn't the end for visitors' wallets.

The counter the 10/10 review from theme park guide, Shawn says on his Insta story he is “quite impressed”. That obviously doesn’t scream mind blowing but we’ll see as more reviews come in