• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

I only discovered by chance yesterday that if you ask for a two day car park ticket its the same price as one day. Not advertised and i am glad i didnt pay at the exit on the first day. I only asked if you got a discount for the second day as a joke at the annual pass office. Bargain.
Alton dont do it though.

Reactions: pj
Stealth was advertised as a planned closure for today but it's running. Ghost Train opened at lunch and has been running fairly consistently since.

Stealth was advertised as a planned closure for today but it's running. Ghost Train opened at lunch and has been running fairly consistently since.

Stealth was testing yesterday, can't say for certain but I would bet it was a rope change, They usually say it will be down for 4 days but it usually only takes 2.

Ghost train had some downtime yesterday but it was mostly open.

Appparently Inferno can't run in the rain though, good for the UK climate!

Appparently Inferno can't run in the rain though, good for the UK climate!

Must be a new thing cos it ran fine in the rain previously, and I remember one particular Summer Nights event it was a literal monsoon and Inferno was running fine eating queues for breakfast. It runs better in the rain too, so long as you're not front row.

It does and has, same with Nemesis at the start of the season in the past causing it to close during heavy rain. Having been there on Wednesday, said rain was definitely heavy!

Inferno isn't as bad for it as Nemesis, but it does happen from time to time... Usually on really heavy rainy days, and it's happened a few times over the years so it's not a recent development...

Just a design flaw from B&M really...

How dare you say B&M the finest coaster maker in the land have a design flaw.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Some parents had a design flaw themselves today leaving their 3 & 6 year old children unattended in the Swarm station while they went and enjoyed the ride...

Thinking of planning my first trip to Thorpe Park. got a deal for 2 days park tickets, one night at a travelodge for £50 each for 4 of us. wondering if it would be worth upgrading to fasttrack for one of the days to get on everything. Planning on going in September around the 16th but can go any weekend if anyone can suggest a better time to go.