• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

I've noticed that the timed ticket info for Black Mirror Labrinth is no longer on its web and app pages, but its still there on DBGT's. Interesting as I'd expect timed tickets to be removed completely instead of them being kept on one attraction but not the other. :confused:
Any thoughts as to why this could be?

Perhaps they've decided it was beneficial for a ride like Ghost Train. I could certainly imagine that Ghost Train would benefit from timed entry. It's been quite a few years since I last experienced the ride, but my overriding memory is just how miserable the queue was because it moved soooo slowly (As in, I remember that better than the ride itself).

The timed ticket worked so well for DBGT, as you pretty much just turned up and walked straight in. I remember previously queing for what felt like a lifetime even when it had the smallest of queues. So I think timed ticket is much better.

Black Mirror I think if busy that queue will also be depressing and slow moving due to the low capacity. But I guess they might not see it as an issue as it’s just a walk through, compared to the long ride that is DBGT.

Rocky express still in place.

@James Watkins judging from this overview,I would say that Rocky Express could reopen with the bank section of Old Town closed off. Do you agree? A couple of key points are the ride is still intact and the construction walls are not enclosing the ride. Thorpe said Rocky was looking into retirement option,could this be a hint it will operate at peak times or be relocate? If Slammer was deconstructed I think Rocky Express would fit in it’s location seamlessly.

It's only for show in order for the Crealy management team to inspect it prior to the relocation.
Really Rocky Express is coming down to Crealy!! This is my trip to Crealy this year secured. Crealy this is the best investment you have ever made and thanks for saving a legandery ride.

Really Rocky Express is coming down to Crealy!! This is my trip to Crealy this year secured. Crealy this is the best investment you have ever made and thanks for saving a legandery ride.
Joking Just Kidding GIF