• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

I’ve never understood the appeal with vlogging unless it’s a method of income, I guess you can say you have to start somewhere. But I’d rather start with enjoying my day without looking at it through a lens. On another note I’ve yet to experience ghost train but the fact it’s already closing for improvements seems to indicate it was definitely below par.
It does seem everyone is a vlogger these days lol

It will 100% be a Halloween-only attraction in 3 years. I'm willing to put my life savings on it. Just rip it all out and stick a coaster in the building, give the people what they want!

No.
We need more dark coasters, come on.
Space Invader and Black Hole gone with zero replacements...yet.
Used to be a lovely pair of rides for a rainy afternoon.

Don’t forget Space Station Zero when it comes to former dark coasters!

c1585c35337437ce431cfdf4b2614380.jpg

I’d love to see The Walking Dead rethemed back to something more like X:\ No Way Out one day. Or better yet a new indoor dark coaster though perhaps that won’t happen given Project Horizon at Towers.

Nemesis Inferno is closed "until further notice".

Any further information?

At least we still have Nemesis to give us our B&M invert fix....

I do not think I am fully sold on the gold colour scheme. The whole aesthetic of this from the colour to the station design, seems like it has taken inspiration from Icon.

But, I am willing to give it a chance and see it in person, complete. Before I make my mind up.