• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

1708372481438.png
Am I the only one that finds this a little... odd? Like... why?
Pretty sure they just do that to make it easier to moderate/respond to peoples questions. They like to keep the official passholder group tidy, presumably to stop it devolving into the frequently repeated questions and off-topic posts that are pretty common in the unofficial ones.

Thorpe have announced the next part of the Big Easy Boulevard: CandyPips SweetEasy (A pun on Speakeasy - A kind of illegal bar from 1930s America).
From: https://www.facebook.com/thorpepark/posts/pfbid02jY375JWQ4zyFrY95xFgjUDGc5czcBnRKNen8x7rgd9j9pdqo5pDNg9ZLqejjWU6Gl

I have to say this concept art looks lovely, it reminds me very much of Wonka's chocolate shop and factory with the Victorian architecture combined with bright colours. (Go watch the film if you haven't) but with the speakeasy theme represented by barrels of sweets. I'm not quite sure where this will be in the area though.