• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Toverland: General Discussion

That layout is pants. Holland will be the home of pants B&M coasters!

But still, looking forward to this.

With this being at the back of the park, are they also planning on moving the car parks? As it's quite a walk all the way around the park to get to the new entrance.

Will also be nice to not see the awful tin sheds as your first impression.

This is apparemtly the layout of the new themed area:

xsemusucjymra.jpg

And with the B&M overlayed:

llxszuzyiswjp.jpg

Found over on TPR.

Should look lovely over all of that water!

:)

I'll be losing my Toverland virginity in just over a months time. Is anybody aware of any ticket offers? Or do you just have to deal with the face value price?

The layout looks very small, even smaller than The Swarms? Toverland always strikes me as a developing park with a lot of room to expand and whilst they've certainly brought themselves into contention with the last decade of investments, I feel they've missed a trick here to invest and install a huge B&M to cement their place as a big player in the European market.

Last edited:
I'll be losing my Toverland virginity in just over a months time. Is anybody aware of any ticket offers? Or do you just have to deal with the face value price?

They sometimes crop up on Groupon (the Dutch version), but doesn't seem to be the case at the moment, presumably as it's peak season. They're at €25.50 on the official site at the moment, so that's more or less as cheap as you'll get.

https://2018.toverland.com/en/
Toverland had a press conference today abour their new themed area and rides.
The area will be called Avalon and is themed to the legend of King Arthur/Merlin.

The B&M wing coaster will be called:
FĒNIX

Construction: Bolliger & Mabillard
Type: Wing Coaster
Height: 40 metres
Total length: 813 metres
Maximum speed: 95 km/u
Inversions: 3
Seats: 24 riders per train
Trains: 2 trains, each containing six coaches
Duration: 2 minutes, boarding and disembarking not included
Capacity: 1,000 riders per hour
Minimal length: 1.40 metres
23.jpg

22.jpg

The area will also feature a Mack boat ride called Merlin's Quest. It will be 12 minutes long ride.
18.jpg

19.jpg

Genuinely thrilled for this. On paper and from the images Fenix clearly isn't going to be anything outstanding, but the theming for both rides and the area as a whole look stunning.

I adore Toverland.

Hmm, Baron is the one of the only dive coasters not to have a 90 degree turn and Fenix is the only Wing coaster to have a 90 degree turn. What is it with Netherland's B&M's.

Looks fantastic for the park though. :)

The coaster will be perfectly palatable, I am sure.

Area looks really nice.

Looks great and I imagine they'll have it themed brilliantly. The boat ride there also adding sounds like a good addition to the ride line up as well. Hopefully get to visit again next year.

I am sure this is all going to look beautiful, it's very Toverland. The coaster should be enjoyable at least.

It has also been confirmed that IMAscore are producing a total of 190 minutes of music for this new area and the new entrance area.

:)

Here is the first bit of music preview for Avalon:

HEAR THE FIRST SOUNDS OF THIS NEW WORLD
The hidden place in the mists slowly becomes more and more apparent. The swampy marshes and dense fog make way for a magical welcome. Hear the first sounds of this Celtic legend: Avalon.

Seems very Toverland in a nice sort of way! Are IMAscore composing the track?