• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

I have never been convinced by the TLC fuss.
It is all routine maintainance...stuff that they should have been doing anyway.
They let things slide.
They are very slowly catching up.
Celebrate?
No...just "About bloody time".

Electric entrance shutters instead of manual ones.
Party.

I don't see it as "celebrating" they are just putting some pictures on Twitter. If it was a big overblown slideshow on the main AT Twitter saying look at all the cool stuff we have new for 2017! Then I think its disproportionate. But just someone with a passion for showing off their work, why shouldn't they share it with us?

Anyone who can't see that the TLC FB and Twitter accouts merely exist to show enthusiasts that they are trying to do things that they have not done in the past is blind. Yes it is stuff that should be done anyway but the fact is that it has not been, well not on this scale. Showing it off is just a small way to try and appease us.

:)

I have never been convinced by the TLC fuss.
It is all routine maintainance...stuff that they should have been doing anyway.
They let things slide.
They are very slowly catching up.
Celebrate?
No...just "About bloody time".

Electric entrance shutters instead of manual ones.
Party.

I understand that, but I do think it can be only be a positive when you consider the alternative is it not getting done.