• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

The people who care are at the parks, it's the monster of Merlin that destroys them. No one in Merlin cares

The Smiler is recieving a much needed clean up:

C4pYbhCWYAA_XfD.jpg

It's looked a state since its very first season thanks to them having to whack it together, hopefully this will be a vast improvement.

:)

I would like to see walkway lights installed. To brighten the room up too much would remove from the projection mapping.

Can Gerst come an reprofile it or whatever is needed to remove the bash between inversion 12 and 13 or whatever exiting the knot is

Floor lights would be good and not to in your face

What I find most unusual about this "Health and Safety" crazy park, is that the pre show room on The Smiler has no floor or handrail safety lighting whatsoever, yet in Terror of The Towers - a temporary attraction set up every year, they have red rope light pinned around the edges of every room (behind the scenery) so that the actors don't go running in to the walls.

Yea it does seem weird why they wouldnt install it, unless they are planning a nice wooden fence to stop injury

What I find most unusual about this "Health and Safety" crazy park, is that the pre show room on The Smiler has no floor or handrail safety lighting whatsoever, yet in Terror of The Towers - a temporary attraction set up every year, they have red rope light pinned around the edges of every room (behind the scenery) so that the actors don't go running in to the walls.

Difference between staff and customers. Always make sure your staff are safe. Trained, safe working environment etc. Customers can look after themselves.untill someone is hurt then put a fence and signage up.