• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

Second update!

CbR_lRNW4AAiRGs.jpg:large
Couldn't help but notice they've now got "Danger of Death" signs on the Frog Hopper now!:rolleyes:

Nothing says family fun like a few danger of death signs. What they should do is get rid of all the signs and have a disclaimer at the entrance: "Don't jump over fences, danger of death. Do so at your own risk"

I wonder if that top middle circle/window on a spring will get some TLC - its only been there since the Nickelodeon attraction in 1997. *cough*.

Maybe that's the idea. 'If we show all the good stuff now we can drop the bombshell of major rides closed when the week ends'

I would be almost certain they aren't going to announce the closures in any major way. They might do something similar to Chessington when the mine train closed and announce they are looking to replace/improve the flume. But some of the closures will go unannounced. Also my expectation is that bad news will come from the regular Twitter not the TLC one.

Here's another update...
53ec418c983d3bb99b7dac5389aa7131.jpg

Is it me, or is that if you look to the very far right that one of the fake track parts attached to the station has been given a paint job too? Could it be that *hold my breath* the station area is getting done up?! :eek:

I'm hoping the fact that they point out it is still a work in progress implies that they are aware we would raise hell if it stays peak white, and they will in fact be weathering it.

I'm pretty sure they will add the weathered effects to it. After all we're still a month out from opening day.

It does look pretty sweet like it is now though!

Is it me, or is that if you look to the very far right that one of the fake track parts attached to the station has been given a paint job too? Could it be that *hold my breath* the station area is getting done up?! :eek:

I think that is still part of the actual track (leading up into the zero-g), so no! :p

mumble mumble...Smiler repaint priority...mumble mumble...

It does look stunning though, just how the other coasters should and need to look.