• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

I'm reminded of when Splash received it's refurb...
The Merlin ideal that as long as it's being painted it will look good on paper, Splash looks horrid now with all those garish colours, I fear the theme park could be headed the same way...

Don't remind me.

They basically killed the cool vibe in that hotel with little more than paintbrushes.

Then there's CBeebies Land.

... Which is one of many, many reasons you should not use Google. ;)

Start Page gives you unbiased results without tracking everything you do across the web, and it still puts this topic at the top of the page. Screengrab

Top right of Google search results... click the little globe icon and it will switch from the human icon (which is personalised results) to general results as it would do if it didn't know a thing about you

:)

Yeah, but it's still tracking you.
Google’s Eric Schmidt said:
Soon enough we’ll live in a world where search engines not only answer our questions but tell us what questions we want to ask.
We don’t need you to type at all.
We know where you are.
We know where you’ve been.
We can more or less know what you’re thinking about

Aaaanyway.....

It seems the TLC twitter feed is finally being used, and there will be daily posts... apparently.

qdP63eQ.png

https://twitter.com/AltonTLC

I'm doing an all-nighter on Wednesday. Just want to be awake in-case they announce the 'Path' update images at a strange time. Wouldn't want to miss out on the big reveal......

Okay that's quite good, certainly maintenance that wouldn't ever normally be noticed or done.