• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

That looks much better! I think some additional theming wouldn't go amiss though, but I'm still glad to see something being done in Dark Forest.

how can you tell how long the cue queue is now, have to walk all the way around to see now,
unless ALL the fences are that high

:edited cos I'm a spanner o_O:

Last edited:
Anything is better than scaffolding. Anything.

It looks quite oppressive but I'm sure it'll look like a vast improvement in person. The weather probably hasn't helped the way the picture looks anyway.

CdC_tKCW8AArqqL.jpg

CdC_r-4WIAAQQHP.jpg

Newly restored Congo River Rapids sign installed today. #TowersLovingCare

CdC_tKCW8AArqqL.jpg

CdC_r-4WIAAQQHP.jpg

Newly restored Congo River Rapids sign installed today. #TowersLovingCare
that interesting, it looks like disabled riders now have to join a proper queue line, instead of using the the exit. i'm disabled, and get a priority pass thing, so i'm used to using the exit to board the ride. it will be strange using a prooper queue line when i next go (if ever).

There is no change to the Fastrack and Disabled sign - it has been like that for several years now.

It's simply to avoid the shop - both Fastrack and Disabled split at the monorail bridge to use the exit path instead.

Oh my. That's ... actually restored, not painted over with cartoon, simple graphics. o_O

There's something suspicious going on...

Also, with Rita's fence, for some reason that wooden fence has really started to grow on me. Add some vines to it and it might be alright. Let's be honest, anything than the God awful scaffolding.

Last edited:
Glad to see the last of the scaffolding around Rita and a fantastic restoration of the Rapids sign. Exactly how it used to look but shiny, more of this type of restoration please Merlin! :)

(Please fix the broken zombie in Gloomy Wood. The one with the bright orange foam showing!)

I certainly expected to see some substantial work going on over closed season with the TLC scheme but I really am blown away by the sheer number of separate projects that Towers are undertaking here. It is really impressive to see this change in attitude from management and I think it's an intelligent and meaningful response to the issues the park is facing as a result of The Smiler accident. I hope there's lots more of this progress to come in the future.

I can't wait to see Nemesis in her full glory. Really hope it takes me back to the memories I have of the first time I saw her. :D