• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

The social media team won't know any decision regarding closed rides until they are told by Merlin/Towers management. Any questions on the future of the closed attractions will garner a typical PR response.

I'd be interested to know how much 'TLC' Has been given to Wobble World over the months it's been closed...

There was a picture released way back in March of the entire Wobble World building having been completely cleared, so I doubt that attraction's coming back.

Personally, I'd like to see the Wobble World building and the old Outta Control building become the locations for new family dark rides. That'd be far more worthwhile than a fairly dated indoor play area.

I hope that wobble world is changed into something for the early teen filling the gab in the offering.
They do have a good amount of free space in that area. So maybe a retheme of CCL is on the cards

I can see Wobble World remaining as a storage area or House of Monsters will be left all set up in there, until they retheme the area that is.

I hope we see the entire area get an overhaul in one go. New ride in CATCF building, new 4D film and new indoor attractions.

If that's the case then it should be taken off the Attractions list on the Website. It's clearly not undergoing any 'TLC' and is not an attration

2 things.....

1. What's wobble world? (being an over 30 without kids, that's maybe a reason I wouldn't know)

2. Is this another section of the estate that has been taken over by the Halloween couple of months that negatively effects the rest of the normal season?

2 things.....

1. What's wobble world? (being an over 30 without kids, that's maybe a reason I wouldn't know)

2. Is this another section of the estate that has been taken over by the Halloween couple of months that negatively effects the rest of the normal season?
Surely just reading back a few comments you would have been able to work out what it is... It used to be an indoor play area with bouncy castles, etc in cloud cuckoo land.

If that's the case then it should be taken off the Attractions list on the Website. It's clearly not undergoing any 'TLC' and is not an attration

A lot of the attractions aren't having TLC, yet they're never going to admit that certain rides are closed for cost saving purposes.

Plus the term TLC is so loose, they can get away with completely changing the attraction and claiming that that was the TLC all along.

And until they officially announce its closure, it still exists as an attraction; just a closed one.

Agreed But this is a building with all of it's contents removed. To advertise it as an attraction thats closed for a bit. is misleading.

2 things.....

It's the old Children's World Building opposite the Frog Hopper/Nickelodeon building

Is the Nickelodeon Building a TLC attraction too? Shove it on the website :p :p

Not condoning the advertising of an attraction that has blatantly been completely removed - but it is feasable that they could just shove a new soft play in there. The equipment can't cost that much to buy, maintain and operate and I would have thought that the adjacent food and beverage sales are being sorely missed in the parks coffers.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Wobble World Cafe was open through the weekend I visited as it was the exit from House of Monsters

I thought this would be a suit for sub terra, It would fit in with the story of nemesis and yet make galactica feel more welcome into FV. I hope it won't be rethemed to an IP though.

I'm interested to see if the TLC does carry on over this closed season as promised. Twirling Toadstool was meant to get a re-paint on closed days in the early part of the season yet it still hasn't happened. We should also be seeing the Nemesis repaint being completed.

:)

It's going to be difficult to re-open Sub Terra when the four drop towers are no longer in place. You would have thought that it would be the Dungeons that had their towers removed considering the circumstances...

It's going to be difficult to re-open Sub Terra when the four drop towers are no longer in place. You would have thought that it would be the Dungeons that had their towers removed considering the circumstances...
Any source when you say the towers are no longer in place? And why should the dungeons towers have been removed, considering that they are still popular whereas sub terra rarely had queues towards the end.

What circumstances would cause the Dungeons to remove their drop towers?

I'd love to know your source! I'm not doubting you, but I'm surprised that it's happened so quickly given the park has only just closed for the winter. Unless of course they were removed in the closed days late on in the calendar.

If this is so, I'm afraid I can only smile somewhat. A damn near new ride that has been mothballed and removed very swiftly.

I'd be interested to get confimation either way on this.