• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

CcE23T_W8AAgTAq.jpg:large

Eggs have been repainted for today... let's hope this isn't the slow down in what so far, have been impressive updates

You're right, it was a bit rude and condescending, I fully accept that. I apologise, I shouldn't have gone quite that far :)

No worries and thankyou.

I will admit that genius was too strong a word to use as it's more attributed to actual feats of genius. ;)

Will you two get a room :D

It's closed season madness!! We're supposed to rip each other to pieces on the forum until we all meet up and breath a massive sigh of relief when things are OPEN again :D

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO?!

Toilets, and F&B topics only go so far.

Now please, back to throwing insults at each other!

Given the time frame they now have and with the track not yet completely re painted , I'm starting to wonder if Nemesis will actually have the detail added back to the track.

Nemmy's station does look good. It's a shame that its improvement project will be spread over two closed seasons instead of just one, but if the end product is as good as the pictures that have been recently posted, I think I can live with that.

Wow they're absolutely cookin' it with the Nemesis station. If they could do the rest of the ride to that standard I'd be seriously impressed.

The Nemesis station is scaring me a bit haha! :tearsofjoy: They've put some detail into that. You can tell it's not just been flicked with red paint. It looks like something from Saw after its been shredded!

Wait... when they say it will be completed over two years, does that mean one side of it will be completed and the other will be the same as last season?

Looks great though, hope they continue to this standard across the park, honestly wasn't expecting this amount of work. Credit to those involved.

Wow, that looks quite incredible! Far better than I was expecting.
Wait... when they say it will be completed over two years, does that mean one side of it will be completed and the other will be the same as last season?

The front elevations are being done this closed season (i.e. the sides) with the rest next closed season. It is a pity it can't be done over one closed season but I'd rather it be done over two than not at all.

:)

6616a05b8d10874c8cc3223f7aac9a20.jpg

Normally I would make some kind of joke but can't in this case
It looks fit

Whoa...someone tell me this is some very elaborate photoshop joke someone has done? If it is real then...wow, never thought I'd say this but...good job Merlin...:openmouth:

Wow they're absolutely cookin' it with the Nemesis station. If they could do the rest of the ride to that standard I'd be seriously impressed.

Obviously the station is not going to be complete this closed season but i think we will be impressed with the track re-paint. It is pretty much as it was in 1994!

It's certainly coming along nicely and almost looking like it did in 1994 but not quite, hopefully when it's finished it will look like this.
30833e5a.jpg

It's certainly coming along nicely and almost looking like it did in 1994 but not quite, hopefully when it's finished it will look like this.
30833e5a.jpg
Fairly sure that picture is not 1994 (might be wrong), that look like the paintwork has aged a little.

Would it be too much to say I think the new station paint looks better than 1994! The bone grey was good but I feel it would look somewhat dated today. The organic cream however has a real living quality to it, while remaining disturbingly alien. just a shame we have to wait until next year for the full effect.