• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

Excited to see the results of this after thinking it may have been cancelled. It’s a good start and I’m glad to see it appears to just be a phase one of doing up the ride.

Interesting about the soundtrack but if it adds to the atmosphere of the ride, I’m all for it

Embedded media for those non Facebook dooers:

27654920_411186492641372_3636979212150368377_n.jpg

27750306_411186542641367_8697103442097504876_n.jpg

The people declaring undying love for the outgoing Duel soundtrack.

Bless 'em.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think the thing with he current Duel soundtrack is it is a three minute ear worm of a song repeated for an entire ride so you can’t help hum it for hours after. Would be nice if it is kept somewhere, even if it’s just the exit corridor.
But I do wholeheartedly agree that a proper bespoke soundtrack themed to each separate room of the house would be better.

It would be a rather nifty easter egg if they have one of the zombies at the end dressed up like Richard O'Connor.
Was half worried they would mistake Richard O Connor for some nostalgic fan favourite and make him the main character of the ride, so at least ditching him is a positive to come out of this

Wish they'd go the whole hog and rip out the targets and guns and restore it to its former glory. It's not a scary ride anymore which kind of makes the whole thing pointless.

Updated soundtrack and lighting together with more modern special effects and it could be a first class dark ride again. The facade is still great.

Haunted House was always a big favourite of mine.