• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet - Make Your Mark

Another quick design now:

cc6863807f8544b98da79e4.png

If, anyone is better skilled at Photoshop than I am, could you take the idea and make the lettering look more like the buildings on Towers Street? That's what I was going for but it didn't work out...

My older brother who is studying design at present would like to submit these ideas. I told him him you guys were looking for a logo and he had a go. Let me know what you think and I'll be sure to tell him. :)

efaa306c45ca4962a6c10e8.png

b3d56036b8d84d1ab9ec6a6.png

78729015a4fe4af3a9a1ee7.png

Well I am putting this up as I thought I might as well. Due to lack of talent its not what I wanted to do. Its roughly my idea.

In the massive empty red square I was going to put some pic/outline/shadow of the towers much like other people have got. But I dont have the right picture to do it so it makes it a little difficult :p

Also towards the bottom I would have the news / forum / chat tag.

Hope you all like it

TS_redlight.png

*hides*

Well, here is my effort. Not entirely convinced I like it, but it's an entry anyway...

I think perhaps the Towers needs to be bigger than the Street? Anyone agree?

towersstreetlogo.png

Kelpie said:
This is my favourite so far, but I think the 'T' looks a bit empty. With that in mind, I tried moving the tower a bit higher up. I don't have the skills to do it justice, but this is the sort of thing I was thinking of:

newTSlogo.png

Any thoughts?

Have to say, Kelpie's logo is definitely my favourite so far. :)

Remember that the logo has to be instantly recognisable when rendered at many different sizes, so something that relies on loads and loads of detail in the logo is probably going to have some issues when scaling it.

Jordan said:
Have to say, Kelpie's logo is definitely my favourite so far. :)

Remember that the logo has to be instantly recognisable when rendered at many different sizes, so something that relies on loads and loads of detail in the logo is probably going to have some issues when scaling it.

Yeah mine is designed so you could take the TS out of the middle and use it out of the rest of the logo.

Gone for something pretty simple - it's the main tower of the towers flanked with a take on the three flags in the towers logo. What does everyone think?

cks2x.png

On this one, the 'flags' are only on one side, giving the idea of progression...moving on...

a9s8n.png

Here is a another version with the full towers in gradient purple and blue

2n6wy84.png

And the last one, the towers in purple and blue and the name now has a shared gradient 'S'

35mdx91.png

And to give an idea of the logo at it's smallest

2j2ztxy.png

It would be really helpful if you guys could tell me which one to develop -
1) Single tower and 'wing' flags
2) Single tower and single set of flags
3) Full towers

Also, which font? -
1) The TS fontastique font
2) The other one (bog-standard segoe ui)
3) Something else altogether

Very nice... I love the font and design of the tower! However I'm not so keen on the flags - but that's not to say theyre a bad idea!

Well seeing as everyone is showing their designs here I thought I'd post mine. It's nothing too special.

Logo2version2TSmergedcopy.png

Any feedback is welcomed! I plan on maybe coming up with a few more different designs and do have something else in the pipeline!

:)

Fantastic logos so far people! Really impressive work.

Don't forget to submit your logo(s) to [email protected] - with the subject 'Logos' and include your forum username within the email.

Kelpie said:
Well I plan to do a few variants, but here is the basic one I've come up with....

TowersStreetforumlogo.jpg

(copyright all me!)
That's simply fantastic! I love it thoroughly!

Wow, some amazingly talented people here! Im so impressed.

John said:
Kelpie said:
This is my favourite so far, but I think the 'T' looks a bit empty. With that in mind, I tried moving the tower a bit higher up. I don't have the skills to do it justice, but this is the sort of thing I was thinking of:

newTSlogo.png

Any thoughts?

I wonder if anyone with leet photoshop skills can edit John's modified version further and putting the words on the middle of the image, in that font. I just wanna see what it would look like but I wouldn't have a clue where to start!