• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Fireworks / End of Season: 4th November 2012

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TST Fireworks / End of Season Meet
Sunday, 4th November 2012 at Alton Towers

MEETING POINT: Splash Landings Hotel Reception 09:30
PARK HOURS: 10:00 - 21:00; Fireworks at 19:00

You are invited to our final official meet of the season! This 1 day meet brings to a close the 2012 season with fireworks and night riding!

See you there!

I'll be there. After last year's Fireworks meet, I'm not going to miss out this year! I'm looking at staying on resort on the Sunday night if anyone else is interested. :)

Same here - will 100% be there, subject to finding cheap accommodation for the Sunday night (that is near enough to a station for me to get to work Monday in London - sorry Jon!)

Don't worry about it, Mike. If you can't stay on resort, then that's fine - I've got no issue with it. :)

Unfortunately won't be able to attend due to another event I pre-booked - though I know you'll all have a fantabulous weekend! ;D

I'll be there! Will also be there on the Saturday! I really don't want it to come around yet, the season can't be over! It's gone so so quickly, it's scary really.

:)

If all goes well this Saturday, I'll probably be attending as well. :p

I will be there on the Sunday as usual. Can't believe I missed this event last year, glad things have changed for the better.

Can't make this meet :p
Will be at the AT fireworks Friday, then the Legoland fireworks Sunday :)

I shall indeed be there on the Sunday for the meet :) I might be going on Saturday for the afternoon as well but that all depends on if work will allow me to let me do my Sat hours early then I can travel up afterwards.

I am looking to organise/join a room somewhere for the Sunday night (subject to my holiday request for Monday being approved, should know by the end of the week) - anyone interested, please let me know :)

BigDave said:
Agreed. Seems like yesterday that Sub-Terra was opening for the first time
True a part a me doesn't want fireworks to come even thought they are great it means the end of the season

I will be there! I also have the Monday off work this time so I wont be leaving Splash (sober) at a stupid time like 2am like last year!)

I wont be there on the Saturday night as im seeing The Killers, but I might be there on Friday evening.