• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Merlinpool Meet: 22-23 September 2012

I really really want to attend either day and probably could, but unfortunately I have a DofE Expedition on that weekend.:(

Anyone capable of giving me some chronic illness so I can attend?

I would join you lot but Blackpool is a very long way for me and I want to save up money for the Scarefest meet and when I go back to uni :) Have fun those who are going.

I'll most definitely will be there with it being my next local park after Camelot. :p

Not sure on accommodation yet, but will probably stay in Blackpool as I missed out on the coastal nightlife shenanigans last year.

Me and my hubby Joey will be there of course both days. Accommodation - châteaux de Spike

I believe Adam is setting up a Facebook event for his 21st and my 30th for the Saturday night. Should be a great weekend.

Same as Jude - not sure yet what I'll be doing work-wise then, so can't really plan until I do, but hopefully I'll be able to make it :)

Islander said:
Same as Jude - not sure yet what I'll be doing work-wise then, so can't really plan until I do, but hopefully I'll be able to make it :)

If you make it, I do owe you a couple of drinks! :p

I'm planning to do the Pleasure Beach day by utilising my (Dad's) clubcard tokens but what needs desperately sorting is cheap train travel and accommodation with Dave (who'll be doing the whole weekend I imagine). Though if I do the entire weekend then I'll have to leave half an hour before the Merlin closure which I wouldn't mind so long as people don't decide to do Dungeon last! :p

I'll be at BPB but probably not staying over unless someone has a space going at a reasonable cost...

For anyone doing BPB you can get the wristbands online for only £20 (£35 on the day) And the offer runs till October I think, I belive you only have to buy them a day in advance so no real hurry.

Change of plan, as late trains back home on Saturday look like a complete nightmare, I'm now staying over and doing Sandcastle and possibly the Merlin stuff too.

Me and Mikey (djtruefitt) are now all confirmed for both days of the meet, stopping in a B&B. Not sure what our plans are for the Sunday yet, but we would quite like to do both the Merlin Stuff and Sandcastle is money will stretch that far!

Dungeons and Tower Eye FTW! ALL THE LOVERSSSSSSSSS <3

And to say I went 4 years without going to Blackpool or the Pleasure Beach... Now This is my 4th visit to Blackpool and 2nd visit to PBB this year!!! BLACKPOOL FTW!!!

Can't wait to get my Infusion Fix again ;)

A thought just occurred to me, I don't have a MAP. Is there anyone else in this situation and should I stock up on two for ones or should I invest in a Blackpool combi-ticket?

I don't have a MAP anymore. I believe some people are planning on doing Sandcastle on the Sunday.

Me being silly, I've been planning the night out but haven't actually thought about accomodation yet. ::)

Does anyone have a spare space/floor or is still considering booking theirs?

Awesome, thanks! That's really not a bad price! :)

This meet should be lovely - smaller than usual, but still quite excited for it :D

The £5 PB Pass Maggie... That is if you don't mind going on nothing :p. Other than that, booking online is the cheapest way I think :(