• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Merlinpool Meet: 22-23 September 2012

Argh, I'm gutted that I can't do North this year now. :( I suppose I'll have to try and do it next year instead...

Shouldn't be a problem fitting everything in. We do south pier breakdance first, then the tower, then head up to Bispham. The last tram back to BPB is around 12.30, so there should be plenty of time.

OOoooo, now you see that sounds a plan!

Now, South Pier Breakdance... Aside from the one at LWV, this is my FIRST EVER Breakdance!! Yes, you did read that correctly, my first ever proper Breakdance! I don't even know what to think/feel, considering LWV's made me feel vile! Though that was directly after an epic cycle on Whirlwind :p

EXCITEDDDDDDD :p

Awwww, BWESSS! Sam, I call dibs on sharing a car with you to pop your Breakdance cherry! ;)

Sorry I won't be able to make it guys :( having been to Disneyland Paris last week, I'm short of pennies and fancy staying inside my Mickey Mouse induced bubble for another week or so...*sigh*.

See you all at Scarefest :) HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!!! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I'm not there either. Only my second missed meet since I have been on ttf/tst!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

UUUHHHHHH. EXCUSE ME. YOU'RE BANNED FOR BEING RUDE!!

Someone throw him in the sea when you're all in Blackpool - team order ;).

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Sazzle said:
UUUHHHHHH. EXCUSE ME. YOU'RE BANNED FOR BEING RUDE!!

Someone throw him in the sea when you're all in Blackpool - team order ;).
Seconded, and therefore as both team and non-team support the motion, it must surely happen ;) :p

Well this is now ridiculously close! It's going to be a cosier meet than usual numbers-wise but is looking to be a great weekend!

Have now got my train tickets and accommodation and Pleasure Beach wristband sorted, so all that remains to put off is packing!

Can't wait to see everyone! :D

Don't forget if you are coming to this meet you are best to buy your pleasure beach wristbands online (today or tomorrow) as they are only £20 online (or £35 on the day).

Looks like it's gonna be VERY wet up there on Sunday. Might get away with it for Saturday though.

6b27bae8582b439b88a9572.png

Weather for Saturday is looking good, although I can't say the same for Sunday.

Would be great if it was sunny on Saturday. Been chucking it down and thundering all week! ???

Quick question - where is everyone planning to meet and at what time roughly?

Adam James said:
Quick question - where is everyone planning to meet and at what time roughly?

This really.

At the moment I'm just assuming the main gate at opening time as everyone will need to collect their wrist-bands but there could be quite a crowd there. So yeah, any specific meeting place / time?

Im aiming to get to the pleasure beach with Sammy and Dave for about 10am when the park opens to collect the wristbands, but that does depend on traffic.

If anyone hasn't got a way of contacting the group to meet us all send me a PM I will try and keep an eye on my TST account and will send you my mobile number.