• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Scarefest Meet: 20-21 October 2012

I shall be in attendance and will be dressing up 8)
Though currently looking for 2 spaces in a car headed to a travelodge for the Saturday night :)

Let's say I was just going to attend the Sunday of the meet, without a freedom pass. Would I be able to do the paid mazes with some of the freedom pass people? Oh, and TOTT too?

Dylan said:
Let's say I was just going to attend the Sunday of the meet, without a freedom pass. Would I be able to do the paid mazes with some of the freedom pass people? Oh, and TOTT too?

Like we would not ensure our Dylan got the full Scarefest experience, of course you will.

:)

You could always purchase a TOTT fastrack although a lot of people on the meet won't have the pass anyway!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

AstroDan said:
You could always purchase a TOTT fastrack although a lot of people on the meet won't have the pass anyway!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

*whispers* I think most of the people I know, want to spend time with and have barely seen all year have a pass so I just want to plan / make the most of my visit socially :)
Obv looking forward to meeting new people though too!
Ps thanks Dave

Well, I have just taken the plunge and joined the Freedom Pass Club too! I think it will be the right decision, I am determined to make full use of it!!

Can't wait, favorite time of year is here!! :D

When we have the who's going topic, could we have a abbreviation for people who has a Freedom Pass?

FP after the accommodation listing by there name...

Would be nice to see who has got the pass... :)

I have to say Dean, that is a very good idea! I feel it would prove very useful for both parties :p

Just a quick question and Im sure AT will have come up with a way around this, but whats to stop people from passing their pass from one person to another? I assume they are going to be made from plastic and of course they have your annual pass details. Will they print the photo you provided onto them or something?

I would have thought that your annual pass details are on a database with a copy of your photo. I would assume that the freedom pass will consist of a plastic card which is basically the same as a MAP on the back, and with some sort of scarefest design on the front.

The freedom passes will have your photo on them.

It's something we may do to abbreviate who has a FP but we don't want to head down the route of having a two tier meet splitting those who have FP with those who do. Obviously we have always had a bit of a split on SF meets between those who want to whore mazes and those who want to whore rides but we don want to exacerbate that.

I have a pass, but to me the best part of scarefest is meeting you guys and having fun. The mazes are just a part of the larger meet up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The Who's Going suggestion regarding Freedom Passes, was only to to see who has one not to split the group up into tiers... :)

Remember these passes would only split people up when queuing for TOTT normally, if people decided not to queue...

When we are doing the paid mazes there won't be an issue...

Like Astro has mentioned it's only fair we all queue normally for TOTT for an early run through, and then time depending possibly a second all queue normally, if people wanted to do TOTT again and haven't got pass.

Otherwise I can see TOTT only being done once queuing normally as a group, where as previous years there would be 2 or 3...

I know its exceptionally late notice, but tempted to stay on resort. There are a few rooms left and considering it will be the first and probably last time this year.....

yeah, but trying to see if there are ways of getting it cheaper, but like I said its only an idea and I will probably end up staying at home :p

Room should be around £55 per person based on 3 people sharing