• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Scarefest Meet: 20-21 October 2012

Me and Hils are planning on staying on resort. It makes getting changed so much less hassle. Plus she can have a lie in while I do ERT.

Regarding FP holders splitting off, I think last year proved that there's no issue with people going round in smaller groups to maximise riding and minimise faff.

I'll be there... Accommodation will be... Somewhere! :p

Costume... To be confirmed...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

DiogoJ42 said:
Me and Hils are planning on staying on resort. It makes getting changed so much less hassle. Plus she can have a lie in while I do ERT.

Regarding FP holders splitting off, I think last year proved that there's no issue with people going round in smaller groups to maximise riding and minimise faff.
Sounds good I don't think they do ERT at scarefest I may be wrong

Quite right, there is no ERT. But knowing Hils she will still want a lie in till lunch time. ;)

Been told we can get get 20% off Splash Landings. If anyone is interested let me know as I know at least 1 person is.

Wondered whether anyone would be driving from (past) Uttox/Stoke station in the morning/evening who I could hitch a lift from? Would obviously contribute to petrol funds :)

Anyone who hasn't booked there 2pm mazes tickets, please be aware there is some form of price increase to happen on the 6th October.

So buy your tickets before Thursday...

Ohmygod I'm *SOOOOOOO* excited!!

Can't wait!

Thanks to Rob for sorting out The Weathervane room.

Just FYI re: Weathervane - try calling them directly or booking through OldEnglishInns, as they may still have availability :).

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have any spaces? or are there a few people without spaces who would like to group together to create a room?

replies appreciated.

Is there anyone who will be driving back to near Stoke Railway Station after park close? I'm in a bit of a dilemma because I can't stay over due to work on Sunday so I have to get the train back on Saturday. The issue is that the last train from Uttox is around 9:07 and the last bus is something like half past 7 so if I want to stay until ride close (which I do, for the dark riding!) then I'll have to get the later train from Stoke.

Massive thanks in advance if anybody can help out :)

Any other meets during the week after I will book a day of from work to be able to attend

There are still family rooms at the vane, you have to book through them direct over the phone or through Old English Inns.

Josh We will most likely be there on Wednesday 31st Oct, but that might just be the evening.

Contrary to original advice, it seems there are a number of rooms available at The Weathervane, which quite a number of people seem to be booking.

Therefore, please consider this as your first option.

Thanks.

Got my costume all sorted! Roll on the 20th October :)

Just wanted to ask, is anyone doing the mazes on the Sunday of the official meet?

I think TOTT will be done again first thing prior to opening, and you'll have all the freedom pass people wanting to do the paid mazes again, so yes people will be doing the mazes on Sunday too...

I'm not saying everyone will do the paid mazes on the Sunday, but there will be people who would like to do them again... :)

When indicating on the whose going thread that you are going could you also clarify if you do Scaremazes, also lottie noted your comment about accom but we only record people's accom for the main night of the meet which is Saturday so if that's accurate your fine.

Ah okay, thanks Dean and Dave. I haven't got a Freedom Pass but I will be doing the Scaremazes so I have edited my post on the who's going topic.

Is anyone wanting help with makeup? I will be offering my services for a alcoholic drink or a couple of quid which ever you prefer. I can do anything just post your ideas on here or pm me! I love doing makeup as most of you have realised plus I want to actually start a portfolio this year.