• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Watched anything good lately?

I'd recommend Tom Scott. He shows interesting things and places. He's having a break from YouTube but has a vast catalogue of videos well worth watching. Also, Colinfurz, he creates stuff, crazy stuff and has built an underground bunker and tunnels underneath his home. If you're into engineering or just weird and interesting inventions, he's worth checking out.

Heartstopper S2.

Absolutely excellent. Builds on S1 and the novels in a brilliant way.
Binge watched over the weekend. A great second series that remains faithful to the novels, and I can't wait for season 3. It's such a beautiful show!

Binge watched over the weekend. A great second series that remains faithful to the novels, and I can't wait for season 3. It's such a beautiful show!
Not even ashamed to admit how giddy I got at points while watching S2 for the first time. And the second. This is the show I needed when I was a teenager. 🏳️‍🌈

Last edited:
Watching Rabbit Hole on Paramount. Got me gripped nearly as much as 24. Typical Keifer Sutherland show but really good.

Also just finished Night Agent and Citadel. Both worth a watch.

Watched episode seven "Forks" of The Bear on Disney+ last night and its still stuck with me, the service given by the restaurant Richie went to was stunning. Just such an exceptional series, the way it focuses on each character.

It’s been quiet here recently but I highly recommend Bodies and Lupin on Netflix.
Bodies is a time travelling murder mystery/police procedural complete with creepy kids, WWII, Victorians - basically they’ve thrown everything at it and it works beautifully (in my opinion).
Lupin is a modern interpretation of the Arsene Lupin book series in which a con artist uses the books as his inspiration for his various grifts. Well worth watching, it’s now on series 3 so plenty to get your teeth into.
On Disney+ Loki series 2 is a good watch. Not a clue what’s going on but, Loki 😋

It’s been quiet here recently but I highly recommend Bodies and Lupin on Netflix.
Bodies is a time travelling murder mystery/police procedural complete with creepy kids, WWII, Victorians - basically they’ve thrown everything at it and it works beautifully (in my opinion).
Lupin is a modern interpretation of the Arsene Lupin book series in which a con artist uses the books as his inspiration for his various grifts. Well worth watching, it’s now on series 3 so plenty to get your teeth into.
On Disney+ Loki series 2 is a good watch. Not a clue what’s going on but, Loki 😋
I heard a review of Bodies in BBC Radio 6 Music yesterday, you've just convinced me to give it a go. Thank you! We've been looking to add something to our watch list.

Not usually one for crime dramas but am really enjoying The Good Ship Murder on Channel 5. A cruise ship passenger (an ex cop no less) teams up with the first officer to solve murders onboard their ship. Very easy to watch, not intense like others.

Just watched a half decent documentary on BBC iPlayer called 'I Will Be Murdered'. A lawyer in the dangerous and corrupt Guatemala predicts - on video - that he will be murdered by the president. Then the lawyer ends up getting killed. All about the investigation and what they find out. Decent. Worth a watch. It's here if anyone's interested:

Philomena Cunk on earth is probably the funniest show I’ve seen in a long while. It’s kind of like a mock documentary, a mock-umentary, if you will. Had me on the floor even when I was watching alone. It’s on netflix/

Philomena Cunk on earth is probably the funniest show I’ve seen in a long while. It’s kind of like a mock documentary, a mock-umentary, if you will. Had me on the floor even when I was watching alone. It’s on netflix/
It's originally a BBC show, co-created by Charlie Brooker. Cunk on Shakespeare, Cunk on Britain and Cunk & Other Humans are currently available on iPlayer for you. Enjoy!

“Bodies” on Netflix. We started watching on a quiet shift at work a couple of weeks back. Came home and insisted that Kelpie needed to see it.

It’s a murder mystery with timey-wimey stuff. Very well written. By episode 3 you won’t be able to stop watching. And put your phone away, this one requires your full attention. Just resist the urge to look it up before hand.

Spoiler free summery of the hook:
A dead body is found in the east end of London, in the present day.
The same dead body is found in the same location, in 1941.
Ditto the above sentence, but in 1890…

Just to echo some other comments, I'd really recommend The Bear. It's really beautiful, poignant TV. It's tonally unique - stressful, hard-hitting, sentimental, relatable and genuinely uplifting all at once.

The final shot of the first season is probably my favourite ever from a TV show.