• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome to TowersStreet.com!

Re: Welcome to Project Aurora!

Good luck guys, loving the "caravan" cross over, reminds me of a very early TTDB back in the day ;)

Hope the spirit carry's on through the new boards and hopefully may see some of you's soon :D

JaiB!

Best of luck guys n gals!

Great to see you all carrying on over here, and all the best for your new website.

Ash

Good luck with this forum guys hope it takes off I think it will you were all great on TTF, I see Chris-TT or someone has just taken down your post about leaving.

Totally understand the reasons guys and I back you 100% I look forward to the future and I put great faith in the team

Hi Guy's and Girl's Nightfall here but I felt like using my really name this time.

I wasn't going to join just yet (busy day tomorrow) but as the Topic over at TTF seems to be in a constant state change between deleted and not deleted I wanted to repost my thoughts on what's happened, Sorry for the blatant copy and paste:

"I must admit my initial reaction was similar to Tom’s. However this isn’t just one or two team members leaving this is all of them. Therefore I can only assume that what we’ve been told is only the tip of the iceberg because I trust the team to make sensible decisions.

I will be following them although I’m waiting for things to calm down first. But I also plan to remain observant here as I have respect for this site even though it is the people that truly matter. After all we’ve spent so long trying to convince the park we are a sensible forum which deserves to be taken seriously I couldn’t bare someone like Mr Wardley to come looking on here and suddenly lose all that respect when he sees giant cocks all over the place."

Bit strange to see such a mass migration!

It must be a deeply serious issue to bring on this, and I do support the team all the way with this new project!

TowersStreet... I like it! It's catchy and it's recognisable! You folk better have a fabulous website up your many sleeves else I'll rage quit ;)

p.s. Roland likes the name too!

rolandmack.jpg

Can't wait to see the new layout and design! :D
However, in the mean time - The name sounds awesome, kinda cute mind! :p

*Waits....*

Loving the name - even has the classic no space in the middle which I adore. I'm hooked already.

Er..What was that TTF thing again?

I look forward to next walking down Towers Street with fellow TowersStreeters! :D

I love it! It sounds so... Right!

The building of Towers Street beckoned a new era for Towers and I am sure that the opening of this site will beckon a new era and a fantastic new site for us all!

So... Is this TSF? TSTF? TSTSTSTTSTSTSTSTSTATF? :)

Towers Street Talk... or TST! :p

And thanks for the love, mrbrightside! We love having you here too! ❤