• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where are your from?

Where are your from?

Rowe said:
WestBerkshireSign.jpg

aka I'm neighbours with the Queen!
Hey I'm in Berkshire too

Jem8472 said:
hobohippie95 said:
Dar said:
I'm from a Nasty place, nothing good here, I wish I could live in Norwich, everything is better in Norwich, The football team, The Station, The fact that it isn't a massive council estate.

Norwich is indeed the best, Shame I'm from some little insignificant hell hole I call Lowestoft :(

I love how honest you were in your post Dar!

This was a damn dirty trick. I was going to say that Lowestoft is actually a nice place, but I shant bother now. At least Suffolk has a few hills and a bit of variation, unlike the flat barren wasteland of Norfolk.

NastyPasty said:
Liam, this is getting a bit weird. I was at the Sea Life Centre on Sunday...

...He knows you were... ;)

NastyPasty said:

LMAO! I was there the Saturday like, but yeah this is proper weird. I might just walk up and down the high street asking people if they're you next time I'm there ;)

By the way, do you know of the 54321 man?

Dar said:
Jem8472 said:
hobohippie95 said:
Dar said:
I'm from a Nasty place, nothing good here, I wish I could live in Norwich, everything is better in Norwich, The football team, The Station, The fact that it isn't a massive council estate.

Norwich is indeed the best, Shame I'm from some little insignificant hell hole I call Lowestoft :(

I love how honest you were in your post Dar!

This was a damn dirty trick. I was going to say that Lowestoft is actually a nice place, but I shant bother now. At least Suffolk has a few hills and a bit of variation, unlike the flat barren wasteland of Norfolk.

Like how you insulting Norfolk doesn't bother me, something to do with Lowestoft being in Suffolk...

LiamC said:
NastyPasty said:

LMAO! I was there the Saturday like, but yeah this is proper weird. I might just walk up and down the high street asking people if they're you next time I'm there ;)

By the way, do you know of the 54321 man?

Haha, do it! :D

No, wasn't that an old game show? I can't say I've ever seen it... :/

No one admitted to being from the laughing stock of the country yet? OK, I'll take it.

Essex, between Sarfend and Chelmsford.

If you are really bored you could put everyone on http://www.geomidpoint.com/ and see where the middle is for a random meet. We did it with the mods and admins at TPM, who are quite spread out, and bizarrely the mid point was about a mile from Thorpe!

james.e.hyde said:
Matlock, Derbyshire - Love living so close to Towers!

Not a million miles from me!

Usually end up at Crich once or twice a year....

551335_561292973902345_1046027259_n.jpg

Re: Where are your from?

Born in Ormskirk, lived in Skelmersdale until I was 13, now I live in Alton Village.

:)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I've now moved from the East End to Camden, which is miles better. Still worlds apart from the small Welsh towns I've lived most of my life in.

I'm a born and bred Reading local but as I'm currently a Warks county student, I'm stretching my time out over Berkshire, Hampshire and Shropshire with the latter two both respective 'homes' for roughly the past 3 years :)

I always wanted to live by the coast, but life decided to kick me in the nuts and ship me off to Northampton.

It's a depressing and generic concrete crap shack.

A horrible place 200 miles from the Towers called Luton, it is near the A6 though so my Dad and I just cruise up that at about 5:00 Am to get to the Towers.