• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

Im afraid you are all currently wrong! Its certainly a very hard one this week!

Ill give you a clue, its in an area of the park that no one has guessed yet and it hasnt featured in Wheres WiFi Wednesday yet!

I can tell you that no one got last weeks very hard Where's WiFi?! Wednesday correct. It was of course on the roof above the farm entrance, next to the tractor ride!

But where could this weeks photo be? Add your comments below or post them on our Facebook page.
534412_380584675345316_802189503_n.jpg

Is that on the Flume, first drop? (I don't know if one is actually there, but it looks like some ladders on the right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djtruefitt said:
Im afraid you are incorrect! There is one on the flume but im afraid this isnt it!
I'm out in that case. Was going by the look of the caging, but hey. I'm rubbish at this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tell you that at least one person has got the correct answer this week! But can you guess which is the correct answer?

Photo 13.

It's time for our weekly guessing game. Simply post below where you think this weeks wifi router is at the Alton Towers Resort. The answer to last weeks photo was on Ritas op cabin!

But where could photo 13 be?
307805_383212271749223_792044985_n.jpg

Well... Presumably the ruins somewhere but god knows where. I'd guess somewhere around Hex but I have no real idea.