• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

WM is having a nightmare. Currently unavailable for the 7th time today.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WM is having a nightmare. Currently unavailable for the 7th time today.

To add to this they've just fully evacuated the ride, and are unsure it'll be open again today. Brilliant stuff.

What makes me laugh is ride close time is 6 but they will probably open queue up at 4 or 5 o'clock and people will pile in upto 6 o'clock so the park will close at 7 . So we do get our 7 o'clock close in a way .

Another thing made me laugh last Thursday was when we managed to do only 5 rides waiting 1.5 hours for nemesis 45 minutes for river rapids 40 mins for galactica 5 mins for hex and 90 mins for wicker man the lady was trying to persuade people not to use monorail at the entrance telling us all it was a 20 mins wait. I just replied that we've had to wait longer than that to get in and then to ride anything in the park today and she left us to it.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Nah, I think @Wilko needs to refresh ride times. It is definitely open, for now at least.

For the last few weeks it's literally been getting 3 trains round before going down. Happens every day without fail.

One does wonder what's wrong, it's not exactly ground breaking tech.
I got stuck on a ride stoppage in the shed Wednesday.

They said it was because the train in he station wouldn't move, so presumably they are having major issues with getting the system to register restraints as locked.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk