• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

I must have been pretty lucky with the Tesla Coil in TH13TEEN's queue as I've only ever seen it not working once, which was earlier this year... unless this is the first year it's not been in operation regularly?? Oblivion's mist and The Smiler's effects seem a bit on and off. I've never seen them all working simultaneously though, which is a shame. I still have a bit of hope for Wicker Man's flame effects... only time will tell though..

Good to see the fire back. The great B&Q gas bottle shortage of 2018 must have come to an end along with the scorching hot weather we had in May. No one needs as much gas for their BBQ's which means Alton could finally replace their empty's at the local B&Q for full ones.

Oh they will go wrong again, almost a guarantee. Probably due to budget cuts that Alton take a reactive approach to non essential maintenance rather than a preventative approach. Meaning effects will and do (as can be seen else where) break.

Oh they will go wrong again, almost a guarantee. Probably due to budget cuts that Alton take a reactive approach to non essential maintenance rather than a preventative approach. Meaning effects will and do (as can be seen else where) break.

Potentially in the future though the recent issues have had nothing to do with budgets or in-park maintenance.