• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: Alton Towers Enchanted Village

Re: Resort Lodge Development

That's a pretty nice logo.

Surprised it doesn't have the gold frame though like the other logo's for the resort.

:)

Wouldn't surprise me if the gold bars have been left out just in case a resort rebrand is on the cards post 2015. :) Looks like a pretty good logo!

Oooooh very pretty! I really like that! It looks pretty magical and has a nice charm to it :D

I believe they've deliberately swapped the gold bars out for a branch effect and this will likely be as close to the final product as possible, minus one or two small variations. The branches are one of the simple connotations of the theme and it would be a bizarre move to swap them for the sake of branding.

I really do like the logo though, it's a great effort and a positive first step.

Ooh, that logo looks really nice! Hopefully, the rest of the project will be as good as this!

Very nice!

I hope they've been to Efteling for ideas!

Very nice logo! Hopefully it is a sign of things to come regarding this project!

They could have done better with it I think. It doesn't match the fairy tale imagery of the artist's impressions.

I think its a good logo and reflects the theme of the development. Also a nice touch that it matched the other hotel logos :)

Looks "chocolatey" to me!

I wonder how this development will be priced. Will it be a the higher end of the price scale, or the lower?

I'm guessing in terms of cost, at the top will be :

1. Alton Hotel as the premier venue
2. Enchanted Forest with the log cabins and tree houses
3. Splash will become the cheaper economy hotel (which is basically is at the moment)

Yeah I think that is probably about right. ATH which definitely be the premium option, especially once all of the rooms have been re-furbished.

I'd image the tree houses in the Enchanted Village will be rather price though as well!

My guess is a bit more mixed

1) Treehouses
2) ATH Suites
3) Splash Suites
4) ATH rooms
5) Splash rooms
6) Lodges

I have to say I am very pleased with that logo! It does look lovely and suits the development well!

Also, just a little observation from me, it is very Toverland. Not that that's a bad thing at all :)

That logo is actually yuck. </3

So naff and cluttered. Looks like a sixth former did it for a 'design an Alton Towers logo' assignment.

Cannot see lodges being cheaper. They are separated buildings, a little more private than a hotel room and have a (hopefully) landscaped area around it. Will without a doubt be there at the top with prices. Treehouses will obviously be the most expensive type of accommodation.

My guess price wise is pretty much the same as thefatone's, seems about right really!

Only just seen the plans for the lodges, they look dull compared to the old plans, I'm really not as impressed with this development as I would have been 12 months ago.