• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
ah right - I tried to get bubble works stuff as well but missed out.

I have been informed by my partner that "if I buy one she will never let me have money again"

So yesterday afternoon the Rapids had an advertised (by staff on the entrance) 40 minute queue. In reality the legnth looked more like a 20 minute queue, that was until we saw that they'd decided not to fill the boats. So there goes a boat with 2 people in it, then another, then one with 3 people, then one with 5 people, and so on.

I know people don't always like to share but this increased the queue length by at least 50%. Just why?

:)

@Rob Not sure if I am in the minority, but I'd happily wait 40 minutes as opposed to 20 if it meant that we didn't have to share. More so if there are there kids in my group, it feels like we always end up with scaliwags who ruin either the experience on the ride or our photo.

I agree that sharing is not always ideal. However they got 8 seater boats purely for the reason of increasing capacity (I know this was a while back). Just seems strange not to fill them and have a longer queue because of this.

ah right - I tried to get bubble works stuff as well but missed out.

I have been informed by my partner that "if I buy one she will never let me have money again"

It's better to beg forgiveness than seak permission ;)

My wife would say the same thing :lol:

Next time I'm forced to share with some Adidas clad morons who stand more than they sit and swear in every other sentence in front of the kids, kindly make yourself known.

Wearing Adidas and being with mates changes personalities. Just by walking into JD sports you can sense the anti - social behaviour.

Wearing Adidas and being with mates changes personalities. Just by walking into JD sports you can sense the anti - social behaviour.
Which is why I don't want to be forced to share a boat with them.

The park is expected to be very busy today, therefore areas that normally open at 10.30am have in fact opened at 10am. A good move!

The park is expected to be very busy today, therefore areas that normally open at 10.30am have in fact opened at 10am. A good move!

They were all open at 10am yesterday as well :D

Let's see if the 30,000 today is accurate :eek:

Grab a brew Roberta we've got a day of queue time watching! :cool:

That not too bad :)
DFK5XUqXsAEkS0c

Good to see that Ride Times and queue times at the entrance are as in sync as usual - Ride Times says 35 minites for The Smiler!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.