• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Eurosat Can Can Coaster / Madame Freudenreich Curiosités

If the rest of the park is anything to by, the retheme will be stunning, it will just be a shame to see the old theme leave.

Not this again. If it's a new track, it's a new credit. No different to counting two seperate but identical boomerangs, or wild mice as seperate creds.

Can you tell Duane that please? Still annoyed over CRED-GATE when he removed the brand new Zierer Tivoli at Plopsa even though it was completely new version...

Also, SuperSplash at Plopsa and Aktium at Cinécitta World aren’t listed on RCDB, despite them being Mack SuperSplashes.

SEND. IN. THE BULLDOZERS!

Quite sad to see really although it is no surprise that they are not hanging around! I hope the dear Sat robot has been treated in a more loving manner.

:)

Work is now well underway with the first pieces of track and dome removed:

DOTXupDVwAAwtjt.jpg:large

We've seen this image previously, however I have just come across a high quality version of it over on Parkplanet that I thought was worth sharing with everyone:

EP_Eurosat_visual_17pers.jpg

Demonstrates just how visually stunning it is going to look.

There actually seem to be two version of this artwork floating around, and one version of this shows a sign below the Moulin Rouge sign saying "Can Can Coaster":

index.php

Source: epfans.ch

In addition to this, EP posted the following to their Snapchat last week:

index.php

So do new have a name for Eurosat 2.0? Is this related to the new actual ride experience, just the VR or maybe both?

In my opinion there are clear space references in some of the artwork as well, so I suspect one experience may revolve around space in some way and the other maybe can-can related.

We've seen this image previously, however I have just come across a high quality version of it over on Parkplanet that I thought was worth sharing with everyone:

EP_Eurosat_visual_17pers.jpg

Demonstrates just how visually stunning it is going to look.

There actually seem to be two version of this artwork floating around, and one version of this shows a sign below the Moulin Rouge sign saying "Can Can Coaster":

index.php

In addition to this, EP posted the following to their Snapchat last week:

index.php

So do new have a name for Eurosat 2.0? Is this related to the new actual ride experience, just the VR or maybe both?

In my opinion there are clear space references in some of the artwork as well, so I suspect one experience may revolve around space in some way and the other maybe can-can related.

This could work! Having two themes would be possible with having the second station, so there is no crossover with space theming and moulin rouge theming, even though it is exactly the same ride. :)

Can Can Coaster is very catchy but I have never been a fan of coaster names that include the word 'coaster'. I'm also not sure how I feel about not calling it Eurosat!

What the hell? They go from a space themed ride to a can-can themed ride? I'm sure it makes perfect sense in some way or another, but that will really ruin the immersion of the area, won't it? Or is Eurosat in the French themed area? If that is the case, then I take back all of what I just said.

Eurosat is indeed in the French-themed area.
Thanks for clarifying @Jonathan! I've never visited Europa before, so I often confuse Eurosat and Euromir with regards to which themed area the ride is in. In that case, a Can Can themed ride will fit France better than a space ride in my opinion. Well done EP!

The Mir/Sat mix up is pretty common for those who have not yet been, I too suffered from it at one point. But as soon as you've ridden them, there's no mistaking which one is which. ;)