• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Eurosat Can Can Coaster / Madame Freudenreich Curiosités

The Mir/Sat mix up is pretty common for those who have not yet been, I too suffered from it at one point. But as soon as you've ridden them, there's no mistaking which one is which. ;)
I've been trying to tempt my parents into taking me, but it thus far hasn't worked. We did consider going to either EP or DLP in October of this year (in the end we went to Devon) and even though EP worked out cheaper overall, my Mum said that it "didn't have the same appeal as Disney".

I've been trying to tempt my parents into taking me, but it thus far hasn't worked. We did consider going to either EP or DLP in October of this year (in the end we went to Devon) and even though EP worked out cheaper overall, my Mum said that it "didn't have the same appeal as Disney".

Show her the restaurants on the website.

Brace yourselves, the bulldozers have been!

The lid is also off:

DO_-W7CXkAAZLWU.jpg

Source

It just all looks so strange!

:)

So Mack Media have filed the trademark for "Eurosat Can Can Coaster"; hopefully this is a sign that it will be the VR experience and not the main experience.

I hope so anyway as I'm not a huge fan of the name, or the theme!

Is anybody ever a fan of a coaster name when it's released? No.

For me, it's a total departure from the old and unique.

I will let you know what I think of it when I see it.

You can say a lot against the retheme, but I’d say a Can Can themed coaster is pretty unique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes yes yes, another classic ride had been destroyed. I'll never ride it again out of spite.

... But what's happened to the poor robot?

I think a Can Can theme is unique and very fitting for the French area, much more so than a space theme. Unless there was some space event in France that I never knew about.

It's certainly unique yes, and as a VR experience I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Apparently Thomas Mack has said somewherw (although I am unsure where exactly so take with a pinch of salt for now) that one of the two themes will continue to to space. So assuming that Can Can is VR, the main ride experience could still be a similar theme to old Sat. If that is the case it will be interesting to see how they ensure one theme does not impact on the other too much, especially in terms of audio during the ride. VR headsets will have their own audio but it will be hard to cancel out audio used for the main experience.

There's a rumour on the usually reliable eprust.free.fr that the Circus Parade (which is closed all winter) will be rethemed to Jim Knopf, which is apparently an anti-racism German children's book, which is nice. According to Wikipedia there's an English-language film coming out this year, which further indicates that film ties-ins are unfortunately an area EP are increasingly moving into.

There's a rumour on the usually reliable eprust.free.fr that the Circus Parade (which is closed all winter) will be rethemed to Jim Knopf, which is apparently an anti-racism German children's book, which is nice. According to Wikipedia there's an English-language film coming out this year, which further indicates that film ties-ins are unfortunately an area EP are increasingly moving into.
How does this relate to Eurosat? It's very interesting news nonetheless, and it's nice to see a theme park promoting anti-racism.