• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
tXiFZhc.jpg

Definitely a crime scene, hopefully they are investigating the disappearance of the bagging holds and SRQ's

The writer of the letter has the rapids queue the wrong way round, the left side is for FT and the right side is for normal.
Plus VIPs do get told by ride staff occasionally to use different entrances or even exits.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Surely if they had a disability they would have to fill in the RAP form and get on with a carer accompanying them at the exit then?

Wearing clothing with VIP branded on them is incredibly cringey, and if we take the person's account to be correct, then it's awful to think that some people parade themselves as such... Like hell would they get a whole train just because they've more money than sense...

She has done all the paperwork but for whatever reason she didn’t collect it yesterday, but your thing about she needed a carer still stands.

She has done all the paperwork but for whatever reason she didn’t collect it yesterday, but your thing about she needed a carer still stands.

Why would anyone who gets a RAP not collect one?

Just sounds like a bit of abusing the benefits of the VIP stuff should this account be correct...

Why would anyone who gets a RAP not collect one?

Just sounds like a bit of abusing the benefits of the VIP stuff should this account be correct...
Because if they handle fastrack properly rap eligible VIPs don't need rap. I fall into both groups.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Maybe her condition is worse on some days than others and she only needs it on the bad days and Saturday was a good day. I’m only guessing here.
But from reading that article, she still gained access via the exit? That isn't part of the VIP pass so whether or not she had a RAP is very relevant - if she was eligible for it, then she was in the correct place (exit), without the correct credentials (wristband and paper). If she didn't have those, she was in the wrong place and breaking the rules.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.