• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Ah right. Thanks guys!
EDIT: Oh god. Just realised what @ringo meant; I meant an extension of opening times, but I'm not sure anyone else interpreted it in quite the same way...

If the info on Ridetimes was accurate, it was pretty busy at Towers today. I looked mid-afternoon and 3 rides were over 90mins wait (and all the Thrill rides were open too, so no downtime) - think The Smiler was on 120mins. If the park is busy extending ride close by 30mins gives the impression to guests that the park do care - whilst not costing them a huge amount to do.

According to ridetimes much of the park has closed at 6pm
They have signs for staff telling them not to close the ride on ridetimes when it reaches ride close, because the system auto sets rides to closed when it hits that time.
Im guessing they just forgot to change the close time on attractions.io

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

From being on park yesterday I can confirm it was stupidly busy.
Operations seemed to be on point if I'm being honest, but there were just too many people!
Ridetimes said The Smiler had a queue of 80 minutes at 2:15. We actually got off the ride at 4:30 which was a stupidly long wait time which we would have never have bothered with if we knew it would be that long. No downtime and the ride was running pretty consistently.
Way too many fasttracks being given out. We got stuck on the monorail first thing for about half an hour and were given a fasttrack each however there was no regulation on how many, a couple in front of us said 'oh yeah we have our children and friend over there there's 6 of us' and walked off with 6 fastracks for the two of them
At one point the Rita fastrack queue was coming out of the entrance!

Was just about to say, would be good if closing time was added to ridetimes.co.uk
Yep. It's not like anybody has travel arrangements or plans for their evening, we just make it up as we go along :D

And do the staff just get told they're working an extra hour?

Ps sorry for being so cynical

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.