• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
And please kick out the fanboy who turned on the Black Hole station music around Oblivion's drop, and restore the excellent industrial ambient track that works so well as a tension-builder.

And please kick out the fanboy who turned on the Black Hole station music around Oblivion's drop, and restore the excellent industrial ambient track that works so well as a tension-builder.
I think that's gone now and back to just the awesome sound of Oblivion's tunnel. As much as I love the Black Hole music, the ride is gone. Putting a playlist of old X Sector tracks in that small area seemed like a cringy DIY 'easter egg' to fans rather than anything atmospheric.

Was worth experimenting, but please don't bring back. If you want audio in the drop zone, it won't happen I know but.. open up the Rehydrator again and have the Oblivion music on full blast in there, with the old lighting show! Awesome.

Interestingly, The Smiler website page has been updated with some of the old imagery of the sharp style Inoculator, with prose such as:

'14 loops with a speed of 85 km/hr that will challenge your body and mind'.
'Will you belong to The Smiler?'

There is even a ring pointing out The Inoculator (which is shown below). Could we be seeing the original theme being restored gradually over time?

9hd9gtL.jpg

MuKz49t.jpg

https://www.altontowers.com/theme-park/the-smiler/
:)

To add to this, I'd like to see the Half Way corrected to be restored. It was a very iconic part of the ride in my opinion. :)

Surprised no one's suggested we get a TowersStreet brick yet. I'll bet Towers Times get one. Don't want to be left out now, do we? ;)
There's nothing stopping a quick PayPal fundraiser :)

To add to this, I'd like to see the Half Way corrected to be restored. It was a very iconic part of the ride in my opinion. :)
I can't see that bit replaced(even through they hardly removed it) whilst we have someone constantly doing interviews about it still.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

It's a challenge.
Bench or nothing.
Let's see.
New bench, no fostering or adoption.
Smoking, with hot dogs.
Flask optional.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.