• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019 General Election Poll and Discussion

Which party will you vote for at the 2019 General Election?

• Brexit Party

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Green Party

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 42 46.7%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UKIP

• Other

• Not Voting/Can't Vote

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Not Yet Decided

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
Revised YouGov MRP poll is out, the last major poll of the campaign. Feels about right(?).

Will be interesting to see how the undecideds play into the mix on Thursday. If people are undecided at this stage, I wonder where their vote will land, if they vote at all?

You are either trolling or lacking the ability to critically analyse information.
:rolleyes: I fact check most of the time but sometimes well
Ya know :rolleyes:
Well, I know others will do it so
Post and hope it’s true
Sounds like a credible thing Momentum would do tho.

The problem with modern elections is that it is really easy to create fake news which can be spread very quickly through social media without setting foot in the country you are targeting. There certainly has been misinformation in previous elections: In 1945 the Conservatives claimed that Labour would create a secret police. The British public did not buy that and Labour won by a landslide.
Source: Andrew Marr "A History of Modern Britain".

Found this site tonight which is quite interesting. Answer 28 questions and it lines up your views with the parties that most closely align:

Who should you vote for?

In my case it says my views are closest to Green, then Lib Dem second. Apparently I also have more in common with the Brexit Party than the Conservatives :tearsofjoy:

Well who’d a thunk that
kzmB6WH_d.jpg

:cool:

Found this site tonight which is quite interesting. Answer 28 questions and it lines up your views with the parties that most closely align:

Who should you vote for?

In my case it says my views are closest to Green, then Lib Dem second. Apparently I also have more in common with the Brexit Party than the Conservatives :tearsofjoy:
Here's mine. Greens as well. Weird that Labour, lib dem and Green appear closer together on mine, but the Conservatives and Brexit Party are much lower.

I put that I strongly agree article 50 should be revoked but I'm neutral on another referendum. This, plus "strongly agree" for building HS2 and "agree" on nationalising the railways likely pushed Labour up on mine too.

Who should you vote for?

But... that’s not how your going to vote? Right?

Here's mine. Greens as well. Weird that Labour, lib dem and Green appear closer together on mine, but the Conservatives and Brexit Party are much lower.

I put that I strongly agree article 50 should be revoked but I'm neutral on another referendum. This, plus "strongly agree" for building HS2 and "agree" on nationalising the railways likely pushed Labour up on mine too.

The problem is our FPTP electoral system.
Anything other than a vote for Labour in most areas will help the Tory bastards

You are a brexit supporting Tory voter, I suspect fact checking isn’t high on your priorities.
:eek::tearsofjoy:
There are that many lies on the internet that you just don’t know what’s real anymore

You may not even be real

I may not be real

I could just be a figment of your imagination.
o_O

Still not giving actual reasonings to vote for the Cons though are you?

But debating would mean having to actually engage with others who consistently point out the real facts to you so you won't.

EDIT - Turns out the glorious brave leader of the Cons would rather hide in a fridge than speak to Piers Morgan. Which I'd probably prefer to do as well but I'm not the person running the country. Shows his complete cowardice in terms of any form of actual questioning.

Last edited:
This GMB scandal is almost too much to believe, if it wasn't for photos and footage I'd have to dismiss it as insane ramblings.

How is he to negotiate with Europe when he can't even do a TV spot without running away to hide.

Ludicrous.

Post and hope it’s true.

That is quite literally what the media are doing with the Tories. Taking a false Facebook post and highlighting to the rafters, despite confirmation of its truth from the actual sources.

This GMB scandal is almost too much to believe, if it wasn't for photos and footage I'd have to dismiss it as insane ramblings.

How is he to negotiate with Europe when he can't even do a TV spot without running away to hide.

Ludicrous.

Brilliant!!

Hadn't seen this yet. Hiding in a fridge on election eve.

Priceless.