• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2022] 'Eatrenalin' Innovative Restaurant

A few more details I've picked up on:
  • Eatrenalin will be open Thursday to Monday from 5.40pm
  • After your dining experience you can spend time in the Eatrenalin bar (drinks here are paid for seperatley)
  • This bar is initially only open to those who have booked the experience, hinting that in the future it could be opened up to others
  • The Champagne dinner will be available from December 3rd
  • The Sommelier dinner is available only for groups of 13 or more
  • You will get to choose from a red menu (meat) or a green menu (vegan) at the time of booking
  • The experience will be in English, although language comprehension is not required to enjoy the experience

Last edited:
We’re booked for December. Really looking forward to it.

In going through the booking process I noticed a few extra things: -

- there looks to have been quite a few booking already; lots of days/times are already booked.

- you’re able to more finely tailor your food preferences rather than just select either the vegetarian or non-vegetarian menu. There is a host of different options on the next page to exclude lots of items like fish, mustard, nuts etc.

- along with the different drinks packages with the meal (alcoholic, non-alcoholic, champagne and sommelier) you can also add a €100 premium drinks upcharge on and you can book a package for the bar which is either a champagne package or a cocktail package (3 cocktails), both with bar snacks and costing €100 and €50 respectively.

Looking forward to hearing what you make of it @venny! It's a lot of money but something I would love to experience.
I can really see this going mega-viral in one of those minute-long Food Insider type Facebook videos. I’d love to try it - I’ll start saving up now!
I think their plan is to roll it out across other locations globally (assuming it is successful in Rust).

Some of our friends have just experienced Eatrenalin.

They don't want to say exactly what it's like because we have a trip planned with them, and they recommend going in spoiler free. But their initial reviews are really positive.
Mind-blowing, Single most amazing experience and Totally Epic were some of the ways they described it. That and the terms multidimensional and food as art.

I've kind of been skeptical of this from the beginning because the concept sounded a bit too pretentious. But it sounds like EP might have come up with something genuinely unique and worth experiencing. Maybe even multiple times.

I've done Ammolite which was already incredible. Maybe for my 40th I need to do this in 2024...

#oldbarnee

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Some of our friends have just experienced Eatrenalin.

They don't want to say exactly what it's like because we have a trip planned with them, and they recommend going in spoiler free. But their initial reviews are really positive.
Mind-blowing, Single most amazing experience and Totally Epic were some of the ways they described it. That and the terms multidimensional and food as art.

Awesome. I'm so glad they pulled it off.

If your friends don't mind sharing (without spoiling things), how was the food itself? And on a scale of 1-10, how drunk are you at the end of it, with the drinks they include?

Awesome. I'm so glad they pulled it off.

If your friends don't mind sharing (without spoiling things), how was the food itself? And on a scale of 1-10, how drunk are you at the end of it, with the drinks they include?
I'm seeing one of them in person next week so I'll ask then. Might get a bit more info speaking in person. Think they'll find it hilarious that the first thing the Brits want to know is "how drunk do you get" 😅

Thank you for asking the questions we all here at TowersStreet want answering.

The answer won't affect my plans to visit Eatrenalin, but personally I'm hoping to be around a strong 6, light 7 when the experience ends