• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Anything Radioactive Topic

I hope they both have to turn 2 keys at the same, swipe both cards and a console rises. Finger print, launch code. Job done,

Just from goldeneye onwards, still enough.

Does itunes still have in its terms and conditions that itunes should not be installed if the computer is used for anything nuclear?

Can't say I've heard that one before! (Though frankly, I'd hope that anything nuclear would use a custom OS, not an off the shelf PC.)

I'm sure ive seen it, very derp in the t's and c's. Guessing they don't want Kenny loggins blaring out as someone unleashing Armageddon.

I love this topic! However I don't think its exactly what apple meant...
You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons.

Someone else needs to post in here every now and then! :p

Have you ever heard the tale of "the radioactive boy scout"? Back in the 90's, a teenager in America managed to build his own nuclear reactor in his mum's shed. Needless to say, it didn't end well. Here's an indepth (if rather old) article on the matter, including full details of exactly how he did it! [DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME... OR ANYWHERE ELSE]

Anyway, I've just ordered myself a geiger counter. :D

But pretty glowy things. I mean, something glowing blue unnaturally is perfectly safe all the time :p

According to this article, during the cold war, the Americans planned to drop no fewer than NINETY ONE nukes on East Berlin, knowing full well that Europe would be screwed by this. It seems it was more important to make sure the commies couldn't have it than to protect their NATO allies.

After mr reagon saw the American version of threads starring Steve guttenberg he took action. So Steve guttenberg saved the world.

CHEERS STEVE (dont make anymore films)