• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Icon - 2018 Mack Double Launch Coaster

Are we having spoiler alerts on from tomorrow for those who don’t want photos & videos plastering all over before they get to ride ?

Actually, yes, you're right Temleh. Fireworks, DJ and official staff launch party is next Thursday!

There were definitely staff preview rides last night and tonight though.

Indeed, many people I know have ridden it. I get to have a go tomorrow along with everyone else and after following this project for 5 years (good grief) I simply cannot wait.

Roll on the next big coaster!

Only another 24 years in 2042 until we get a new coaster for BPB :)

What about in 13 years time when they relocate a ride from a recently closed nearby park?

I do hope there able to continue adding to the park line up over the next few years. Loads of possibilities of what they could do next really.

This thing better be good
EDIT:
Rides supposed to start at 9am, it's now 9am and we're queued up outside ticket centre not knowing what is going on :p

Last edited: