• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Icon - 2018 Mack Double Launch Coaster

utzTCyo.png

If only the "B&M discount shops" were theme park related...
Also, how can water have a date on it? Never understood that one.
I bought a bottle of Volvic water. It says it has been filtered through a Volcano for 350 million years on the front, but best before April 2019 on the back.

They only just got to it in time didn't they!

Anyway, credit to Merlin over BPB. They let you take your own snap in.

Ps, 25p for a bottle of water... Pah... Don't bother with B and M. It's expensive. Get down to Fulton's.

I'm pretty sure BPB's picnic police aren't going to kick you out over a bottle of water in your bag.

I'll rephrase - BPB's picnic police have never mentioned the bottle of water that's always in my bag.

It's in the smallprint somewhere that I read when I was bored (maybe on the entrance ticket), "no picnics" but "bottled water, baby food and special dietary requirements food*" are allowed in

* Probably wasn't worded exactly like that but I'm going from memory.

Surely it's only a "picnic" if it's kept in a wicker basket, and you eat in sitting on a blanket by a river bank while gents in straw hats punt past? Anything else is a "packed lunch".

It's in the smallprint somewhere that I read when I was bored (maybe on the entrance ticket), "no picnics" but "bottled water, baby food and special dietary requirements food*" are allowed in

* Probably wasn't worded exactly like that but I'm going from memory.
Yeah i’ve seen that, I double checked ready for our visit tomorrow.

Still expect hassle off them though

Never had any problems at all with security, I kept going back to the car at the weekend and bringing in 5 bottles of water at a time in my bag. Flasks in winter never been a problem either

I took food and water in my bag, which was searched. Happily no questions asked.

They do say no picnics due to "the high density of attractions which limits space" or something, despite having a huge bit of astroturf beside where the Mouse was.:confused:

There is no point in them refusing a guest to bring in a bottle of water as they are technically a licensed premises serving alcohol so must provide free drinking water on request.
Tell that to every gig venue / club in the country!

Tell that to every gig venue / club in the country!

Tell them you will report them to the local council, every reported breach of licensing laws gets recorded and the breach list is reviewed every time they apply for renewal. Doesn’t matter whether it’s serving under 18, police call out for disorderly behaviour or not serving water venues don’t want a long breach list.

Ah, you misunderstand me, old bean. I meant them not letting you take in your own bottle of water.