• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Icon - 2018 Mack Double Launch Coaster

Pretty sure this thread is about Icon and not Wild Mouse or heritage at the Pleasure Beach. So with that, back on topic please!

:)

Wouldn't mind a foam and wind machine blowing in your face while being launched through the tunnel 2x lol

Sent from my Ektra using Tapatalk

Wouldn't mind a foam and wind machine blowing in your face while being launched through the tunnel 2x lol

The last thing they need at Blackpool is a wind machine.

A No-Wind machine on the other hand would come in very handy!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Went to Blackpool yesterday with the wife and the little one to blow off some cobwebs and have a breezy walk. Started at PB and I was shocked at how little you can see of the coaster from outside the park. It really is going to be a hug the ground which I kind of like. Just hope they do something with the floor though and have some theming dotted around.

Hurry up Spring.

How cool would something like this be for the tunnel?
I'd settle for some strobes or simple led lighting and a fogger though.

That would fit in very nice with BPB in general for sure. Not sure where they are going with ICON though with the oriental style lettering etc. However I'm not expecting anything that impressive theming wise as its an amusement park really and they just focus on the experience mostly. The tunnel hopefully will have some kind of effects or theme though. Be a shame to waste it.

Wondering how much netting is going to have to be installed to catch loose flying articles as Icon passes overhead?
8d030122e1a2b0d15de0bfba72311b5a.jpg

The track is right over to the Steeplechase now.
Ended up in Blackpool completely by accident this morning...A6 junction of M55 was jammed solid, so I went for a sneaky peak.
Crane us now by Big One station.
Yaaasssss

In sure if you wait around for long enough and time it perfectly you'll be able to get a picture of all three trains at the same time!

Kudos to anyone who achieves this feat! I tried last season to get Big One & Big Dipper trains both on the arches at once & it wasn’t gonna happen