• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Hope you stayed to the end @Skyscraper !!
I certainly did! That was one of the craziest football matches I have ever seen. I genuinely didn't think we could do it but they proved me wrong, and I'm so glad they did! History was made last night (no team had ever come back from a 3-0 deficit, let alone 4), and I can proudly say that I was there.

Expecting the club to receive a large fine though unfortunately, as thousands of idiots stormed the pitch after the winning penalty.

pitch.jpg

Anyway, Wembley here we come!

Edit:

Hope this imbecile gets identified and banned ASAP

From: https://twitter.com/liammatthewww/status/1659321800470286338

Blatantly takes out the poor linesman with one swipe.

Last edited:
I’ve been very quiet in this thread this year, The ever obliging Leicester City. Let’s just hope for a miricale against Newcastle and West Ham but I’m very defeated.

I’d like to hope so, I thought things couldn’t get worse than they were under rodgers but we’ve looked even more bad in the last two despite a couple half decent results. We left it way to late to make a change due to the whole “too good to go down” mantra. We have been our own worst enemy.

Well there we have it, Sheffield Wednesday versus Barnsley for the final. A South Yorkshire derby at Wembley. The police aren't going to be happy. 😛

Good results today with Liverpool drawing, Everton getting a late equaliser against Wolves and Forest winning to keep them in the premiership and give Man City the title a day early.

Nice one Wednesday, Deserve it after that home leg alone

You going to Wembley Skyscraper?

I thought Wednesday did well scoring 5 pens the other week, but Luton have surpassed that scoring 6!
Also, fun fact: My first ever Owls game was against Coventry.