• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Benzin said:
He made contact with both the ball AND the ballboy...

Instead of trying to kick a ball stuck underneath a body though, he COULD'VE walked away and let the referee add time on for time-wasting at the end of the game...

A rash action led to the approriate punishment, regardless whether he meant to kick the boy or not, it's an idiotic thing he did...

I agree it was probably a red card given the circumstances but he certainly meant no malice by it and doesn't deserve any further punishment. Anyone who suggests assault needs their head seeing to. Want to see the camera angle they never showed on TV?

2857_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.gif

Seen that angle plenty of times already...

Malice or not, was a stupid thing to do, as you can see on other angles he connected with the ballboy... Deserves the punishment of 3 game ban just due to sheer stupidity...

Whether he deserves further punishment is up to the FA and the Police (who are investigated 3 complaints if I recall correctly)

Adam said:
Alastair said:
I won't attempt any argument as it's already been covered, in detail and very well.

Nevin on the Swansea Ball boy

Oh please...

Pat Nevin is nothing but a pathetic Chelski apologist. Hazard assaulted a minor, regardless of how you look at it.

That's a laughable opinion. In fact, laughable is an understatement.

Let's say last week when we played Southampton, Luke Shaw attempted to time waste in the same way with the same outcome. Would that be assaulting a minor?

Meanwhile in other news, Wilfried Zaha has signed for Manchester United but is being loaned back to Palace until the summer.

hobohippie95 said:
Meanwhile in other news, Wilfried Zaha has signed for Manchester United but is being loaned back to Palace until the summer.

To add to this; Palace will get £10 million upfront and a additional £5 million in the Summer.

Enjoyed today's forth round football, rather gutted about stokes result but that's football :)

Don't talk to me about football :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Half and half scarf for an FA Cup replay against a lower league team and a scarf to commemorate a 3-1 win against a barely above average team.