• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Ashley Cole? I can see a lot of people don't like the person himself, but surely he's been the outstanding player in an England shirt since 2004, who could consistently play top class for club and country. No doubt Leyton Baines is a very good player himself, but doubting Ashley Cole's credentials seems silly to me.

Was nice watching England yesterday, but it was against Moldova, who you would expect England to beat comfortably, so its not really accurate to put the game under much scrutiny.

Tap the world and listen said:
Ashley Cole? I can see a lot of people don't like the person himself, but surely he's been the outstanding player in an England shirt since 2004, who could consistently play top class for club and country. No doubt Leyton Baines is a very good player himself, but doubting Ashley Cole's credentials seems silly to me.

Was nice watching England yesterday, but it was against Moldova, who you would expect England to beat comfortably, so its not really accurate to put the game under much scrutiny.

Precisely, he's probably the only player in the England team who would get into a World XI at this time. Granted he's aging and probably on the decline from now on but he's still world class and has never shied away from the national team despite whatever criticism he has faced.

Brilliant win for Palace tonight, Brilliant goal from Dikgacoi against the Charlton clowns. Not only are we now out of the relegation zone but we're now above Charlton! I'm feeling Glad All Over!! ;D

COME ON YOU EAGLES!

After a poor start, Palace have now won 3 of their last 4 games! We won 3 -2 against Cardiff thanks to a Hat trick from FFS Murray. Feeling Glad All Over right now! ;D

Murray <3

Cardiff fans learnt the meaning of karma today, that's what happens when you act like ejits and keep the ball in the crowd deliberately, the great gods of football look down at you and say "oh, you defo don't deserve the points today, here, have some penalties which cannot be said to be controversial"...

Oh how we laughed at them...

Liverpool 1 - 1 Manchester United with 30 minutes to go.

Liverpool down to ten men.

Come on Liverpool!!! :p

Good to see that Micah Richards, Ryan Shawcross, Phil Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Steven Taylor and Chris Smalling might now all get the chances in the England squad they deserve!

:)

Good decision by Roy to leave Rio Ferdinand at home during Euro 2012 for footballing reasons. He'd have been knackered yesterday and wouldn't have put in the defensive masterclass that he did.

The Rolls Royce of defenders.

Pretty shocked to hear John terry leaving international football all for something that was settled in court the FA didn't need to get involed after he was cleared

Am I the only one who dislikes Terry and doesn't care that he has retired?

It sure does feel like it.

Nope your not the only one Stelios. :p

Frankly I couldn't care less that Terry's retired in fact I'm glad. Because of his behavior off the pitch, there's no reason to go into details because you all know what he's being getting up to. Plus he was getting past and he couldn't keep up with most attackers.