• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Demolishes beak, cheats England out of a world cup and now this. Hero.

BFBxPaACAAAlxZ2.jpg:large

Adam said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-21818075

So, being a non league club hasn't stopped city from being the scummiest club in Lincolnshire. Even the cods aren't as bad as that lot. Glad to see they don't look like rejoining the league anytime soon. :p

Just like to say,being from Lincoln and thus a Lincoln fan,I find this a unfair stereotype on our club,the fans who who where arrested are pretty much the lot of the bad fans.
The majority of people who go to home game often have children and are well behaved,and being to a few away games (including the FA cup replay against the stags) most fans really aren't that bad.

Jesus... A sending off that wasn't, a pen that was highly debatable, a pen that wasn't given.

Norwich shoulda got three points there tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Awful handball refereeing today:

A red card against Norwich which wasn't.

A penalty given against Norwich which was dubious.

A penalty not given for Norwich when handball was in the box.

Newcastle robbed at the end when a Wigan handball ended up setting up the winner.

Then refereeing in general too - 'THAT' tackle from Wigan which wasn't even a booking?! What is wrong with the officials!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

JaykeAT said:
Adam said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-21818075

So, being a non league club hasn't stopped city from being the scummiest club in Lincolnshire. Even the cods aren't as bad as that lot. Glad to see they don't look like rejoining the league anytime soon. :p

Just like to say,being from Lincoln and thus a Lincoln fan,I find this a unfair stereotype on our club,the fans who who where arrested are pretty much the lot of the bad fans.
The majority of people who go to home game often have children and are well behaved,and being to a few away games (including the FA cup replay against the stags) most fans really aren't that bad.

All clubs have good fans and bad fans, but out of the three other big teams in the county I've seen Scunny play, it's always been city fans that are the worst. You probably wasn't there when we beat you 4-3 in the cup about 6 years ago, but just to let you know after the final whistle a few idiots from your fans invaded the pitch and tried to start a fight with a couple of our players, and then after the game a few of them were trying to start a riot outside the KFC near the ground. :p

I've seen worse fans (Millwall at Wembley and Palace away* a few years ago being the worst) than you, but out of you, the cods and Boston, I know which team I'd say is the worst in the county for bad fans. Anyway, enjoying non league football? ;)

*Sorry Ed, I really am mate. I thought Palace have good fans in general all 4 times I've seen us play you, but the "ultras" sat nearest to us scunny fans seemed as though they were at the game on day release. :p

To be fair, probably one of the most suitable items of clothing to actually wear in Stoke...

Might be toasty in those deary months (i.e. the year) for home matches too ;)

That's hilarious, but still no where near as good as this:

liverpool-shirt-500x500.jpg

And you lot laugh at us Evertonians. ;)

Are you not at all tempted by the jester hat or red and white curly wig?

Yep, Liverpool selling perm wigs. Some top advice for football teams there. Bring out tat that takes the piss out of and reinforces 80s stereotypes about your own city and its people. Ah well, as long as they sell loads in Asia, eh?