• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forbidden Valley: Future Changes?

I had kind of hoped that they wouldn’t have anything batching from the wrong side of the station, but it would be an improvement compared to before if RAP utilised the previous SRQ. That way, you would at least not need to squeeze past the folks in the RAP queue when exiting the ride, and by the same token, the folks in the RAP queue wouldn’t need to put up with people exiting the ride and having to squeeze past them.

An SRQ returning would be great for me personally, but it would lower the throughput of the ride due to it being on the wrong side of the station. With this in mind, I’d prefer that they focused on getting the highest throughput possible as opposed to bringing the SRQ back.
Wheelchairs and non-ambulant RAP will still board from the exit though, but there wouldn't be as many. It's a shame they weren't able to widen the end of the ramp as that would help.

Wheelchairs and non-ambulant RAP will still board from the exit though, but there wouldn't be as many.
Ah; that might be why there’s a ramp to the SRQ door, then. Perhaps the old SRQ door is where these RAP users will board, and the old queue under the ride is where Fastrack and/or ambulant RAP will be sent?

I could definitely see a scenario where they aim to have both ambulant RAP and Fastrack boarding on the onload side of the station. All of the newer coasters manage this, and that would remove the vast majority of non-main queue users from the offload side of the station. Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I’m led to believe that there are vastly fewer non-ambulant RAP users than Fastrack users and ambulant RAP users.

Last edited:
Ah; that might be why there’s a ramp to the SRQ door, then. Perhaps the old SRQ door is where these RAP users will board, and the old queue under the ride is where Fastrack and/or ambulant RAP will be sent?

I could definitely see a scenario where they aim to have both ambulant RAP and Fastrack boarding on the onload side of the station. All of the newer coasters manage this, and that would remove the vast majority of non-main queue users from the offload side of the station. Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I’m led to believe that there are vastly fewer non-ambulant RAP users than Fastrack users and ambulant RAP users.

Yes the majority of RAP users are ambulant, if you consider Smiler its non-ambulant access is the lift and you don’t often see a queue for it.

TPWW's latest Nemesis Construction update appears to show more changes across the rest of Forbidden Valley. A brief summary to follow;

- The Nemesis gun appears to have been taken out and replaced with something else.
- The Observation Platform has now been removed.
- The Phalanx truck adjacent to Sub Terra has been covered over.

Still no changes to The Edge games although I'd imagine once planning has been approved (not sure if it has already), progress on this will pick up.
1703933579940.png
Aww, they got rid of the cannon? I kinda liked it xD

I'd wager it's a temporary removal. It's likely it's been taken into a workshop for some repairs and touching up.
Nope, it's almost certainly being replaced I'm afraid. Rumours are a second helicopter is coming (as per TPWW's latest update).

Last edited:
Nope, it's definitely being replaced I'm afraid. Rumours are a second helicopter is coming (as per TPWW's latest update).
It would be really cool if it was a much bigger helicopter/chinook with guns on the side being pinned down by tentacles and then light to simulate fire within the cockpit with a new smoke machine from underneath...

As long as it's not another random vehicle, the Nemesis gun gave the feeling that the creature was much bigger than the ride area and was situated underneath the paths towards the ride!

Nope, it's definitely being replaced I'm afraid. Rumours are a second helicopter is coming (as per TPWW's latest update).
Source for "definitely being replaced"? Definitely is a strong word, so you must know for certain. It's not like a vlogger has never jumped to conclusions before.

The gun was in the same colour style as the Nemesis monster, so I would have thought it was presently being repainted and repaired.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's replaced, it looks good but to be honest I never really knew what it was meant to be.

If it does get removed, maybe they could relocate it elsewhere in the area, would be a shame to waste a piece of theming.

Never really understood what the Nemesis 'gun' was? It's a prime location to 'set the scene' when entering FV so makes sense for a replacement to fit the updated story.
its a roadheader excavation machine, which was most likely meant to be the thing that dug up nemesis and the goo that hardened from the ground that is mentioned in a letter John Wardley wrote that he read out at the nemesis 21 event is why it has all the nemesis flesh that has taken over it, i always liked it as it explained that nemesis had been dug up and stopped the drill from digging further.

sad its gone but understand it doesn't fit in with the new forbidden valley, it looks as if parts of it have been scattered around where it used to be judging from that image, would be cool if the phalanx had destroyed it in a last attempt to destroy anything related to nemesis to try to stop it after losing control with some kind of vehicle or helicopter as mentioned nearby that's crashed as to explain why its gone.

I just thought, whilst I don't think they would do it, what if MMM decided to remove the 'gun' that was there and replace it with the Phalanx vehicle which was stationed next to Sub-Terra?

Maybe have it damaged or even covered with the tendrils/flesh of Nemesis, as they could explain it by saying that the vehicle was attempting to attack Nemesis when she 'woke up' and disabled by her?

This is what I suspect, RAP and ambulant RAP to use the traditional queue

The normal queue to go around the top

Non ambulant RAP to use exit

New merge point at to top of the steps near where the new and old queues merge.