• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Funny things you've overheard people say in queuelines

I have - it was over 4 years ago. I must have forgotten. I apologise if, somehow, it has caused inconvenience/ offence or anything else.

I'm not sure if either the screen shot, nor pointing my error was needed TBH.
Considering this comment, and the 'likes' that it has received, I apologise. I will learn from this and become a better poster on here.

Considering this comment, and the 'likes' that it has received, I apologise. I will learn from this and become a better poster on here.
@zeock Thank you. The internet is a funny place - the lack of being able to have proper conversation means things can come across, or be taken the wrong way. I have absolutely no doubt you are a good person and hopefully our paths cross sometime at a park so we can have a constructive moan about Thirteen's downtime or just how overrated Wickerman is (controversial!).

From Saturday's LNR at BPB whilst waiting at PMBO - "yeah, this was meant to go to Alton Towers, but they chose Wickerman instead". You know you are a coaster-nerd when you hear things like that and you physically have to bite your tounge. The really annoying thing is when everyone in their group just accepted it.

Last edited:
From Saturday's LNR at BPB whilst waiting at PMBO - "yeah, this was meant to go to Alton Towers, but they chose Wickerman instead". You know you are a coaster-nerd when you hear things like that and you physically have to bite your lounge. The really annoying thing is when everyone in their group just accepted it.
I had what I thought was a coaster nerd behind me in the Big One queue yesterday. But when he said “I don’t know why they don’t put the third train on” I discredited him.

Today's Nemesis Inferno line at Thorpe Park featured a spectacular putting in place by a daughter to her father, in front of her friends.

Dad: "This is the second Nemesis, it's owned by the same company who made the first Nemesis at Alton Towers and they've just finished rebuilding the first one. I rode it like two weeks ago and was one of the first in the country"

Daughter: "Dad. Stop lying. It's still a construction sight. It didn't work with mum when you cheated on her and it's not going to work with my friends. We all see you."

Needless to say he was floored, I was floored, I think anyone who heard it was floored.

--

Colossus queue, a passing snippet. - "Legoland is a land, but Chessington World of Adventures is, like, a whole world. Y'know what I mean?"

Today's Nemesis Inferno line at Thorpe Park featured a spectacular putting in place by a daughter to her father, in front of her friends.

Dad: "This is the second Nemesis, it's owned by the same company who made the first Nemesis at Alton Towers and they've just finished rebuilding the first one. I rode it like two weeks ago and was one of the first in the country"

Daughter: "Dad. Stop lying. It's still a construction sight. It didn't work with mum when you cheated on her and it's not going to work with my friends. We all see you."

Needless to say he was floored, I was floored, I think anyone who heard it was floored.
That is brilliant. 😂