• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Galactica's Future

What would you like to see happen to Galactica?

• Keep the Galactica Theme

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • An improved version of air

Votes: 84 41.0%
  • A new theme to tie in with Nemesis and The Phalanx

Votes: 103 50.2%
  • Something else

Votes: 16 7.8%

• Total voters
All offence intended but those fake pictures look stupid and you should pick up a pencil
Haha! I did a degree in fine art too!😂🫣 I made them to show more of a concept/theme rather than a finished look.

Turns out, it was even harder to actually create what I really imagined. lol.

But yeah, @Trooper Looper posted the original concept art, and that's what I'd like to see a return to. But only if AIR got its own area with an additional flat(s) with the same thematic cohesion.

Random thought that occurred to me that could allow for a phalanx retheme while keeping the brighter (maybe fully realized Air) aesthetic. It could be some sort of terraforming experiment, potentially using something produced by Nemesis. A little detail I liked from the earlier Monsterverse films is that while the titans caused devastation, the radiation left in their wake fed massive environmental growth

Random thought that occurred to me that could allow for a phalanx retheme while keeping the brighter (maybe fully realized Air) aesthetic. It could be some sort of terraforming experiment, potentially using something produced by Nemesis. A little detail I liked from the earlier Monsterverse films is that while the titans caused devastation, the radiation left in their wake fed massive environmental growth
I think it'll retain its space theme but will take on the phalanx branding too. THis is the post I just put in the Forbidden Valley thread, based on a poster seen in the Guest Services booth in Forbidden Valley

Just assumptions ….. but as there are plenty of them they must be happening.
True, I mean, as we all know the rumour mill is in overdrive!
People making speculative videos on Galactica's future, some using actual evidence to do so, others using simple rumours with a pinch of their own opinions which they claim as "An employee at the park said..."

To be honest, until we get a lot more hard hitting evidence for what is in fact happening to Galactica, for now I suggest we all watch this space.

Last edited:
True, I mean, as we all know the rumour mill is in overdrive!
People making speculative videos on Galactica's future, some using actual evidence to do so, others using simple rumours with a pinch of their own opinions which they claim as "An employee at the park said..."

To be honest, until we get a lot more hard hitting evidence for what is in fact happening to Galactica, for now I suggest we all watch this space.
These days, with the massive volume of social media and video posting, the rumour mill is always in overdrive.
No real evidence of anything actually happening really is there...apart from the old he said she said somebody took a photo of somebody with a theodolite.

These days, with the massive volume of social media and video posting, the rumour mill is always in overdrive.
No real evidence of anything actually happening really is there...apart from the old he said she said somebody took a photo of somebody with a theodolite.
Ironic, isn't it?
Even all the technology at our disposal and all the social media platforms around now, we still mostly rely on the old 'he said she said' forms of communication/decision-making don't we?

No irony at all, just completely unfounded rumours.
Big fat fibs have always been around, we now just have the silly "Two sources, must be true" theory.
Then nothing happens for a decade.
Then, when there are eventual changes, people pop up to say "Told you so".

we now just have the silly "Two sources, must be true" theory.
Double confirmation comes from broadcast news gathering and reporting, it must be noted though that the sources must be irrefutable and first hand. You can't use somebody else's report as a source for double confirmation, as they could have the same source as you / you're not able to verify the integrity of it.

At least this is how it used to be, or how it ideally is applied.